Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Location Callout!

Greetings from England!! 8D

Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy
    Fayetteville is also the most socially liberal part of the state! I'm planning to go to U of A for a second degree after I graduate ASU :3
    That is indeed true, there's a whole lot of different people and things that you won't really find anywhere else in the state that you find here. It's awesome!
    Sweet! It's an awesome school, I bet you'd love it here ;3 although I am a bit biased lol.

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris-Meadow View Post
    That is indeed true, there's a whole lot of different people and things that you won't really find anywhere else in the state that you find here. It's awesome!
    Sweet! It's an awesome school, I bet you'd love it here ;3 although I am a bit biased lol.
    I enjoy it when I visit I don't get to go up there nearly as often as I'd like, though.

Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy
    I enjoy it when I visit I don't get to go up there nearly as often as I'd like, though.
    A shame </3 you should try to make some time visit it. It's even better visiting campus when you can come and not have to worry about assignments and homework lol.

Greetings from Crestline, California! That's near Arrowhead, sort of--we're on the same set of mountains (the San Bernardino Mtns). There are other Furs here, too, six that I know of (I'm married to one, hang out with three of the others and the last two are folks I've only met once). Kind of amazing for a town of only 12,000 people. LOL

I don't want to give my exact town so let's just say Cape Cod MA in the US.

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    I've been granted the majesty of a snow day tomorrow, so I'll most definitely be trying to update the list then!

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and it's honestly an amazing little city. I love it in every way except for the weather. The weather is awful. There's like a month's worth of sunny days a year and lots of overcast gloomy and rainy days.

Weasyl
    Brace
    Hey, you kind of missed my post

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brace View Post
    Hey, you kind of missed my post
    I've not managed to update it yet!