Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Strangest/creepiest dreams you have ever had

I just had a creepy dream the other night. Basically I was working at a coffee shop located in the store where I work and there was a video going around that if watched would cause the viewer to go on a killing spree. Turns out that the video was being supplied by a cult that were immune to its effects and that originally it was made by aliens who were attempting to control the growing population of earth. The whole dream was done in the style of a movie and had an invasion of the body snatchers meets the happening vibe to it, there was even a sequel to the dream right after that continued the story. I woke up and was kind of disturbed by it so I stayed up instead of sleeping in.

But that wasn't even the most bizarre dream I have ever had just one of the more creepy ones. Probably the most bizarre dream I had began with me floating over the ocean. There were shafts of light coming down from the sky that would burn me if I touched them so I had to dodge them as I was floating. Eventually I landed on a beach and there was a house that was basically a replica of the house my sister used to live in. Inside was Gandalf and some other characters who I cannot remember and we sat in a circle and played cards together.

But my question is what kind of creepy/weird dreams have you had?

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    One I really remember that made me wake up unsettled was walking in a forest and on the branches of the forest there were dozens of skinned old lady faces.

Daaaamn that is a creepy one!

Weasyl
    TrashQueen
    I'd have to say the creepiest dream I ever had was that I was walking through my hometown, and everyone else was a static-y gray figure, and when I walked past all of them they had bright white smiling mouths and they continually gave be strange, backhanded compliments. Then there was a low rumbling noise that continually got louder and everything went darker and darker as it got louder, and then I woke up.

I had an absolutely horrible day at school when I woke up from that one. But it was some pretty cool imagery.

Weasyl
    Antronach
    My last dream had me freaking out because my eyelids couldn't move. Didn't help that I had no arms and Janet Jackson did nothing but freak out. :/

Weasyl
    chaos_1152
    for darkest/weirdest nightmares i had
    -walking about a cafe while picking stuff out of a hole in my forehead.
    -having my skull crushed with clunking sound.
    -me going upstairs see a guy not facing me standing in two rooms full of dryers.
    -me see a giant wound on my leg.
    -getting chased out of a basement of a house by very ugly monster.

for just plan odd
    -running out of a house with a sky with random color patterns
    -three characters in a bathtub with one blowing up with a deafening Shrek with it zooming to a dog bone.
    -having a bluish black and white music video of a rock band singing america over and over with one of them at one point leaning on a very ugly robot.
    Last edited by chaos_1152; 04-10-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Last night I had a dream I was doing a black ops mission using fursuits. Seemed to last hours. And one of my friends was huffing paint and going fucking apeshit, and another friend was a paraplegic for some fucking reason. I think its the benadryl I take to help me sleep and stay asleep that gives me wacky dreams. A lot of them involve fursuiting for one reason or another. But black ops in suit? That's definitely new. It was a fun dream, just wtf

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    There's too many! Here's a recent one: I forget what happened exactly, but I recall tearing someone's skin off with a kitchen knife and draining out their blood. That ain't even the weirdest part, this came right after another dream that I had about a friend.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I've experienced sleep paralysis and it is the most terrifying shit ever.

I was dreaming that someone was sneaking up the stairs to kill me in bed. I had nowhere to hide, so I just kept laying in bed pretending to be asleep, hoping to ambushing him. Then I realized I couldn't move and I decided that he must have already gotten to me with poison and that I was dying. :x
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I've experienced sleep paralysis and it is the most terrifying shit ever.

I was dreaming that someone was sneaking up the stairs to kill me in bed. I had nowhere to hide, so I just kept laying in bed pretending to be asleep, hoping to ambushing him. Then I realized I couldn't move and I decided that he must have already gotten to me with poison and that I was dying. :x
    I've had countless sleep paralysis experiences and holy fucking shit they are absolutely terrifying.

When you "wake up" it still feels like you're in a dream. It's not like you open your eyes, but instead reality just slowly fades in. After that I'm still paralysed. Paralysed with FEAR.

I should write books about my dreams or something, jesus its horrible