Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Tiger

Anyone interested in some art trades?

Hey guys! So I have totally run dry of ideas to draw, so I was wondering if anyone would like to do an art trade. I'm up for 2 or 3 trades. My half will most likely be a simple illustration, let me know if you want something else.

And my only ref is here-http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6339198/

Weasyl
    N/A
    I think I'd be up for one. I've been meaning to give trades a shot over here anyway. I dunno what I'd like to draw for you, though.

Is there anything in particular that you would fancy?

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Can't think of anything specific, really. Maybe some kind of a summer scene?

How bout you? Do you have a specific character you want me to draw?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Can't think of anything specific, really. Maybe some kind of a summer scene?

How bout you? Do you have a specific character you want me to draw?
    I actually don't have many. But perhaps you could give my Ratte or my Maus a go?

I'll think of something for you, don't worry. Tell me again, what was your favourite WoW class? I might have a shot at something to do with that. Though looking at how things are going for me at this very moment, I might end up being a while. Would you rather wait for me to show my half of the trade before you have a crack at your half? You know how I can be sometimes.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    No pressure on completing it by a certain time, there's no rush. :3 And I can definitely draw those two!

Also, I play an undead priest. This is my character, Devi- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...od/Devi/simple

Weasyl
    Recel
    I would be happy to do an art trade too, if you don't mind doing multiple ones at the same time.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    I would be happy to do an art trade too, if you don't mind doing multiple ones at the same time.
    Sure thing!

Weasyl
    Recel
    Sure thing!
    I'll post some refrences of some characters you could do tomorrow. I'm at work and I can't really reach my FA acount. >.> (Damn night shifts...)
    Aaaanyways. Do you have anything particular-like-thing-of-a-bob about what you would like, or just a character something-something? A tie in a tiger maybe?

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    I'll post some refrences of some characters you could do tomorrow. I'm at work and I can't really reach my FA acount. >.> (Damn night shifts...)
    Aaaanyways. Do you have anything particular-like-thing-of-a-bob about what you would like, or just a character something-something? A tie in a tiger maybe?
    Actually, my normal net name is Tiger-in-a-tie but I use my Nightfire fA because I forgot I had the TT one |D; But ya, anything with my fursona is fine, link posted in OP

Weasyl
    Recel
    Actually, my normal net name is Tiger-in-a-tie but I use my Nightfire fA because I forgot I had the TT one |D; But ya, anything with my fursona is fine, link posted in OP
    I know your net name is Tiger-in-a-tie. Thats why I wanted to draw a Tie-in-a-tiger, get it? Why do I keep remembering stuff about everyone I meet if you all keep forgeting me!? >:V Herpderp!

Fun and meany-faces aside, sure, I'll think up something.