Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who here is not a furry?

Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    I'm not. I'm considered a Therian.

Never was a furry to begin with but I have furry friends and they are cool bros. I admit I used to be one of the "yiff in hell furfag" people until I realized that its all the same at the end.

Weasyl
    Karmarsi
    While my drawing style might make thinner minded people think "omg she a furreh! kill eet wit fier!", I don't consider myself a furry. I have no problem with them however, as every furry I have met have been incredibly kind. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
    Never was a furry to begin with but I have furry friends and they are cool bros. I admit I used to be one of the "yiff in hell furfag" people until I realized that its all the same at the end.
    oh yeah same
    i was a horrible person to furries id just be so mean to them for no reason and refused to be friends with them sometimes
    looking back im kind of embarrassed but at the time i thought i was so hardcore lmao

I find it kinda funny that everyone, save a few exceptions ' associates' with the fandom but immediately disassociates themselves after.

Kinda like saying " I like gay people, but."
    Last edited by Sinjo; 08-04-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    I find it kinda funny that everyone, save a few exceptions ' associates' with the fandom but immediately disassociates themselves after.

On the flip side, if the furry in question equates their interest with human sexuality, I can totes understand why people would find that off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    On the flip side, if the furry in question equates their interest with human sexuality, I can totes understand why people would find that off-putting
    Human sexuality?

Weasyl
    Matt

I'm sorry. I'm confused. Can you clarify your point?
    Last edited by Matt; 08-04-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Original phrasing sounded way too fucking interrogatory. My bad.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29

Weasyl
    Fiz

Except you can associate with a fandom without actually being part of it? I don't get what you're trying to say. Your comparison is pretty bad.

Like, I still talk to people in the Sonic fandom, thus associating with it, but I'm not part of it. It's the same with furries.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    Except you can associate with a fandom without actually being part of it? I don't get what you're trying to say. Your comparison is pretty bad.

Like, I still talk to people in the Sonic fandom, thus associating with it, but I'm not part of it. It's the same with furries.
    It's just the way people are disassociating themselves is all.

You can replace the gay part with anything and the point remains the same.

Sort of like " Oooh I love furry art and drawing it, but I don't like furries"