Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who here is not a furry?

Who here is not a furry?

Note: This isn't a "Hurrr furfags, yiff in hell, etc." thread, but it would be nice to know who on the site does not consider themselves within the furry fandom.

Personally, I don't consider myself within the fandom, but I will draw furry and such for commissions, requests, birthdays for friends, etc.

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    Ooo mee. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have some characters that would be considered furry, but they're simply characters to me.

In time, all shall bow. The Great Yiffening will convert or destroy all who oppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    In time, all shall bow. The Great Yiffening will convert or destroy all who oppose.
    Or we could just respect others' rights to not partake in things. That sound good?

Well yeah, of course.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    I'm not really a furry, sure I draw tons of anthro-art and cartoony-type animals and such, but I prefer humans overall. I do enjoy drawing anthros though, and I have amateur fursuited before, it's great fun!

Overall I think the furry fandom has a lot of very talented people in it! C: I've learned a lot of what I know now from furry artists as well. As long as no one gets hurt from it (one freak I know of took it too far and hurt his pets, but he was mental), I'm fine with any fandom.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    I really like the furry art community but am not really involved with it outside of that.

Weasyl
    Morphology
    I'm kinda in the fandom? I go to furry events, and draw anthro characters, but I also draw stuff and participate in events from all different genres. I like to sample all of the things off of the great party platter that is nerd culture.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-149Dragonite View Post
    Or we could just respect others' rights to not partake in things. That sound good?
    Responding seriously to a post that mentions "The Great Yiffening"

Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    Responding seriously to a post that mentions "The Great Yiffening"

Oh dear
    Weh