Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by lichdog View Post
    I just have the Circa Survive "Safe Camp" tattooed below my right clavicle
    Can't wait to see it, assuming you'd post pics of it. I don't plan to get a tattoo myself but I like seeing them on others, clavicle tats are especially badass in my opinion.
    Last edited by Carnau; 01-26-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Quinn Silversmith
    Heya! I really like tattoos and piercings of all sorts, but I don't have nearly as many as I would like. The piercings I do have are my left Cartilage and my right nipple. I've been mulling over what I want to get for my first tattoo, and I've been thinking of a Triple goddess symbol done in the celtic knotwork style, with Mjolnir hanging by a chain from the center moon. I'm thinking of getting it either on my shoulder or as a band a little lower down my arm, any feedback on what you guys think would be awesome!
    "Because seeking the truth and blowing shit up go hand in hand" - Mythbusters

"A bullet has a name on it, a bomb is addressed as "to whom it may concern"" -Unknown

Blessed Be )o(

Weasyl
    lichdog

i have a 6-gauge CBR in each lobe, as well as a 10-gauge horseshoe ring in each lobe. i also have my right tragus pierced with a small black CBR. i just got my labret done with a small metal stud as well! i'm not sure what else to get.. i've had my helix pierced once (it rejected because i was stupid and spun it a lot), and my nipples pierced twice (rejected both times).

For tattoos, i don't have any yet, but i have them all planned out:
    A star sleeve on my left arm, starting with 'Loom' stars, going into Van Gogh stars and up into realistic ones with Ecco's forehead constellation, and the words 'my god, it's full of stars' on my wrist.
    A robotics sleeve on my right arm, starting with terminator-style robotics, going into clockwork and finishing with muscle-esque cables, with the words 'all is full of love' on my wrist.
    The words 'deus est suscivus' (God is superfluous) on my upper back/shoulders.
    The words 'illegitimi non carborundum' (don't let the bastards grind you down) on my upper chest.

Beyond that, i'm not sure!
    "The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure." -Dale Carnegie

Weasyl
    wwretched
    I only have my ears pierced but they were too feminine for me so I let them close up. I really want snakebites and small plugs, but the only thing that's stopping me is the fact that I'll have to take them out/cover them up for a job and I really don't know how to do that convincingly. That's also the reason I don't have any tattoos. I want sleeves and a big chest piece but I'll have to be "professional." :/
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state