Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Ack! :C My tablet has officially broken. It's been going for a while now... But it finally bit the dust. Goodbye tablet.
    Now I must wait for a new one.
    Maybe I should try traditional art while I'm waiting :U

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Ack! :C My tablet has officially broken. It's been going for a while now... But it finally bit the dust. Goodbye tablet.
    Now I must wait for a new one.
    Maybe I should try traditional art while I'm waiting :U
    That sucks! But hey it should be cool to see some traditional mediums!

What kind of tablet are you going to get to replace that one?

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    That sucks! But hey it should be cool to see some traditional mediums!

What kind of tablet are you going to get to replace that one?
    Probably just one of the new Intuos things. I'm not a fancy artist :P Just a little kid who likes to poke around with art and is used to digital stuff. I'd like to go with the cheapest option and I'm not thrilled about the touch aspects of tablets, but I hate how small the regular pen tablet is :c So I'm thinking of getting the medium size Intuos Pen & Touch. But it's gonna be a while because I don't have a ton of money and I have to work for my parents to convince them to get it for me since I'm gonna be too busy with school to get a real job and it's not terribly realistic to get a job for only one month :P

I've never actually used traditional art aside from pencil sketches, but I don't even do shading with those D: We'll have to see how it turns out...

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    It is a great time to experiment with traditional stuff, I guess You can get some cheap pens to try inking or even just practice with a ballpoint.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Olala, even sketchwork with a plain old pencil can be very pretty! You should definitely give it a shot. :3 Ah, and I've had my eye on this tablet for quite a while now for when my intuos breaks, a lot of people say it's fantastic for the price ($40!). Should definitely consider it if you don't want to pay loads of cash.

Tumblr post: http://noooooooope.tumblr.com/post/53551905514

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Tursion-Graphi...eywords=turcom

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Olala, even sketchwork with a plain old pencil can be very pretty! You should definitely give it a shot. :3 Ah, and I've had my eye on this tablet for quite a while now for when my intuos breaks, a lot of people say it's fantastic for the price ($40!). Should definitely consider it if you don't want to pay loads of cash.

Tumblr post: http://noooooooope.tumblr.com/post/53551905514

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Tursion-Graphi...eywords=turcom
    I checked it out but I'm really skeptical of things that are marked down 60% from $100 in the first place and there are some other things that make me kind of not excited about it. The Wacom is considerably more expensive but there's a lot more information on all of its functions and stuff (plus it has a warranty) and there are problems with this thing's pen and software downloading and stuff and I'm not too excited about that :s Plus I really want something with wireless because it was the cord that chewed up the plug in my tablet (part of why it died) and I'm rather clumsy and not always too kind to my stuff, and I tend to like to go further away from my computer than most cords reach, so I'd rather go with the Wacom I think, since I know I can get a wireless thing (and I've been saving a best buy card for something and it's literally the same price! woooo). Thanks for the suggestion though :3

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Of course you should do traditional art! GET TO IT, BUB!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 08-02-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Weasyl
    ThunderTheKayleolf
    Hands are one of the most annoying things to draw in existence. Congrats on your efforts so far!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Hands are one of the most annoying things to draw in existence. Congrats on your efforts so far!
    THEY ARE INDEED I HATE THEM WITH MY ENTIRE HEART, SOUL, AND EXISTENCE
    ugh.

But that is exactly why I'm doing this ;~; So that I might conquer my truest foe. Perhaps then I may be the Victor over All.