Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion

All the cool kids are doing it...

Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 11-03-2014 at 02:04 AM.

Weasyl
    ThunderTheKayleolf
    -_- Who says i'm a GOOD Aussie.

Anyway mate, ya just gotta keep going at it, its not terrible and if you keep practicing you will improve in leaps and bounds!
    Don't be afraid to use references. References are your friend while learning!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 01-08-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Double posting is bad :C ; triple posting would be ever worse :c

Weasyl
    ThunderTheKayleolf
    Oh wow. That is hawt >:3

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Oh wow. That is hawt >:3
    I know what you were thinking :V Shame on you, you dirty girl ;3c
    Bow-chikka-wow-wow ;D so flexible, ehh???
    I can't do that :c Not yet. I can do the other splits, but not middle :c I'm working on it, though!

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Dang dude! I can already see a jump in quality comparing that last pic to your first!

One thing I notice; his biceps do look a bit like they're being flexed, without being in a flexing position. They'd probably be a bit smaller in a relaxed-ish position like that. I found an illustration, for... illustrating my point.

But yeah, man, you're doing great so far. Keep it up, slutttttttttt.

yes, i read your terms and conditions.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    Dang dude! I can already see a jump in quality comparing that last pic to your first!

One thing I notice; his biceps do look a bit like they're being flexed, without being in a flexing position. They'd probably be a bit smaller in a relaxed-ish position like that. I found an illustration, for... illustrating my point.

But yeah, man, you're doing great so far. Keep it up, slutttttttttt.

yes, i read your terms and conditions.
    Thanksssss ; v ; My art is kinda variable though... I can never tell if I'm actually improving or I just got lucky with something... heheh....

Hmm. I'm. Grr. I did that wrong. I need to study arm muscles more. I was going for triceps but I evidently placed it all wrong. Arg. >:C Well, I assure you it's better than three months ago. That stuff didn't even have muscle vaguely in the right... anything :U I'm still trying to figure out arm muscles. I think I have pectorals fairly well down on the whole (I was a little lazy this time and they got tilted a little funny) but I have trouble with most other musculature still. Thanks for that, though. I think I'm having a little more trouble with the visualization and placement than the flexing, though; I know when which muscles are flexed. :s

thunksss

omg yay at least someone read them :D I put much work into those. You now know that you have broken them. Positive and constructive comments are not allowed in this thread >:C Shame on you!
    You'll also notice that I own 55 souls now <:
    Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 01-08-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion

Weasyl
    zhuria

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuria View Post
    The contrast is too subtle, I didn't even realize there was shading. Here's an awesome tutorial about shading and contrast: http://trotroy.deviantart.com/art/HO...rast-369413479
    I will recomend also creating a new layer on top of your flat colors, clicking the "clip layer" thing and setting it to multiply. You can select a colored grey and you'll have an uniform color for shading. Give it a try!
    Shit. Okay. Thanks. Yeah, I was just afraid of going overboard with the contrast. Still working on... everything. Thanks for the tutorial, though. That will most definitely help.
    I'm... not sure what any of that means...? I'm too new to SAI. And. Y'know. Art. In general. (use smaller words :u I don't take art seriously enough to actually know anything about it or stuffs yeah. i should put that in the op...) I guess I'll mess around with it and see what it does and stuff? Thank you a lot though! <: