Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    I've taken out "Too Late" and "Validation" because one joke rank is enough. If you want a "You tried" badge, PM me something witty or clever and I'll hand 'em out. C:
    Does something ~*smooth*~ count as well? :3c

  2. #22
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Does something ~*smooth*~ count as well? :3c
    I'll be a coke.

    Cold and acidic cool and sweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taw View Post
    I've taken out "Too Late" and "Validation" because one joke rank is enough. If you want a "You tried" badge, PM me something witty or clever and I'll hand 'em out. C:
    Aw damn I got the "PM Taw" thing from the other thread. Didn't know I had to be witty. Damn.

    At least I tried, right?
    Last edited by FishNChips; 01-04-2014 at 10:44 PM.

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Didn't try, Succeeded Fay V's Avatar



    Weasyl
    Fayv
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,379

  4. #24
    I don't want a star. Stars are dumb. I want blue and white stripey socks. Because socks are awesome.

  5. #25
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    Fay's 666th post
    <3

    Yay I feel like a winner now : >

    I am the best tryer

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    <3

    Yay I feel like a winner now : >

    I am the best tryer
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I missed that! Dang.

    Oh well, I'm too new. Anything that would have come to mind would probably not have been safe for such a newbie to say.

  7. #27
    Senior Percy's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Percy
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Badger Country
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'll be a coke.

    Cold and acidic cool and sweet.
    I'm coffee, hot and caffeinated. :I

  8. #28
    Regular smelge's Avatar
    Weasyl
    smelge
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Britishlands
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    I'm coffee, hot and caffeinated. :I
    I prefer my coffee like I have my girlfriends.

    Ground up and in the freezer.

  9. #29
    Senior Rilvor's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alteir
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by smelge View Post
    I prefer my coffee like I have my girlfriends.

    Ground up and in the freezer.
    That's horrible!

    Coffee starts bleeding out its flavor immediately upon grinding!

  10. #30
    Premium User Runefox's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Runefox
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NL, Canada
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    That's horrible!

    Coffee starts bleeding out its flavor immediately upon grinding!
    So do girlfriends~

    I'm sorry

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •