Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    I came onto the gaming scene pretty late. Never even touched any kind of computer until I turned 9, when my dad bought me a Ps1 and a copy of Rayman.
    I still remember the juvenile rage.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack Valence View Post
    I came onto the gaming scene pretty late. Never even touched any kind of computer until I turned 9, when my dad bought me a Ps1 and a copy of Rayman.
    I still remember the juvenile rage.
    :3 isn't ragequitting as a child fun? I used to do that constantly.

Hah, yeah. I still rage, but now I have this adult voice in my head telling me to calm down and not be stupid and break anything.
    End result being I rage at both the game and my inner monologue.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack Valence View Post
    Hah, yeah. I still rage, but now I have this adult voice in my head telling me to calm down and not be stupid and break anything.
    End result being I rage at both the game and my inner monologue.
    I just move my jaw wildly and make dinosaur noises :U It weirds everyone out but it works quite well :3

Weasyl
    Harrie
    I can't really remember what my first game was, but it might have been on the megadrive? So likely Sonic

My brothers were pretty stingy about what games I was 'allowed' to play, so I didn't get to play things until a good few years after they came out;;

The first game and console I owned was a GBA and A Link to the Past, which remains as one of my fave zeldas to this day ahahaha

It's kinda sad though really, we had a whole host of great games but I wasn't allowed to play them because of the dreaded girl germs
    (that's not to say I didn't play them though ahaha)

Weasyl
    Naruto Uzumaki
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I just move my jaw wildly and make dinosaur noises :U It weird everyone out but it works quite well :3
    I quietly mutter death threats and various expletives under my breath when my rage gets the better of me. My roommate gives me the strangest looks and sidesteps around the TV area now whenever I boot up my consoles. xD Dinosaur noises are probably just as effective at articulating massive game rage though.

Weasyl
    Brace
    Sega Genesis, Earthworm Jim.

Weasyl
    autogatos
    We weren't allowed to have consoles for quite a while...I only got to play NES and Sega Genesis at friends' houses. :[ The first one we actually owned was an N64. I can't remember what game we had first. Maybe Mario?

We were allowed to play handhelds though. I think our first system was a Game Gear, and the first game we got on it was Sonic 2.

The very first game I played was LoZ: Ocarina of Time, and I remember being scared shitless by the ReDeads cause I was maybe four years old ha...
    My first very own console was my SNES tho with a bunch of now classic games like Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Uzumaki View Post
    I quietly mutter death threats and various expletives under my breath when my rage gets the better of me. My roommate gives me the strangest looks and sidesteps around the TV area now whenever I boot up my consoles. xD Dinosaur noises are probably just as effective at articulating massive game rage though.
    Ooh! I also swear constantly at my video games but never when I'm mad at them :U Just the rest of the time. I don't even know why. I try to not do it when people are around, but I'm always calling things "faggot" or "cunt." or other various things like that. It's kinna weird :I I talk to myself a lot to begin with but it gets twice as worse when I'm playing video games.
    Dinosaur noises are the best :3 It's so fun to just throw my head back and roar ferociously (quietly) while chomping on the air. It is incredibly effective at dissipating rage.