Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Greykitty
    Never owned a console growing up, I always played on PC. Though I often visited friends who had PS1 and NES and we'd play Mario, Duck Hunter, Crash Bandicoot, Abe's Odyssey etc.
    I didn't actually own a console until 2007 when a friend sent me his old PS1. He felt I had been deprived as a child. XD

Weasyl
    Rawcery
    My first game console was a gameboy advance, but it wasn't really mine. I borrowed it whenever i could though, and my first game was a Harry potter pixel version of the first movie, or it was a Tom and Jerry game, hehh

Weasyl
    Riff
    My first console was the Nintendo 64, and my first game was Pokemon Stadium (both of which I still own). I got them from my uncle who didn't want them anymore. He also gave us Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Yoshi's Story, Donkey Kong 64, Gex: Enter the Gecko, and a few others, but since I was really into the Pokemon anime at the time, naturally Pokemon was the first one I wanted to play.

Weasyl
    Namba
    First console was a PS1. First game being Twisted Metal.

Weasyl
    FatalSyndrome
    I'd played much older things with friends before, but my first console was PS1, game being Crash Bandicoot 2.

Weasyl
    Ectodrool
    I think a Pokemon game was my first! And while i'd played a lot on my friends' console's, MY first one was a gameboy advanced. If that counts as a console. Probably a gamecube, otherwise!

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    My first consoles were an Atari 2600 and an NES. I still have both of them :3

Weasyl
    willy
    Pretty sure Banjo Kazooie was my first game either that or Donkey Kong 64.

My first systems were the N64 and Gameboy Color with Pokemon Yellow. I got them around the same time if I'm not mistaken.

Sonic 1 on the Sega Game Gear, aka The Electric Vampire. Before I got one as a kid, we used to go to a family dining restaurant in Minnesota called Perkins, where your table could rent out a Game Gear and play while waiting for your food. Then I got my own, and wondered how much money Perkins had to have lost for buying all the batteries those handhelds took.

Weasyl
    Naruto Uzumaki
    I doubt that Neopets and a home computer would count, so I'll go with something a bit more par the course; Pokemon Ruby for Gameboy Advance SP.

I got the Gameboy as a gift from my grandfather when I was still a wee pre-teen, and I've been in love with the pokemon franchise and Nintendo products ever since. I've been told I could give Bill a run for the title of world's biggest pokemaniac by several of my friends. xD