Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fiz's Doodle Diary

  1. #11
    Very cute as always...would like to see your style applied to some new angles outside the 3/4 range.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Very cute as always...would like to see your style applied to some new angles outside the 3/4 range. :)
    Ah yea a lot of my stuff is 3/4 but I do more than that, just haven't done any in my doodles lately. Different angle examples are in my actual gallery :)

  3. #13
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    I love your adorable style <:

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476

  8. #18
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    Cute!

    What is going on with Sai that it isn't working? If it's pressure sensitivity, Sai will only detect the first installed tablet, so if you have multiple you'll need to clear your user preferences.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Sentimental Machine Fiz's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Fiz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Cute!

    What is going on with Sai that it isn't working? If it's pressure sensitivity, Sai will only detect the first installed tablet, so if you have multiple you'll need to clear your user preferences.
    It's pressure sensitivity and slight delay (I'll draw a curved line, it shows up a bit later as a straight line). There was a previous tablet that we had but it's the same model as this one (graphire 4), except a smaller version. Would that count?

    Sai's worked just fine on this computer before but that was with the smaller tablet on Windows 8. This is 8.1 so that might be making it tweak out too, or just driver issues. Plus the PC is tweaking out lately anyway for unrelated reasons...yy fiances gonna poke at it when he gets home though.

  10. #20
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    It's pressure sensitivity and slight delay (I'll draw a curved line, it shows up a bit later as a straight line). There was a previous tablet that we had but it's the same model as this one (graphire 4), except a smaller version. Would that count?

    Sai's worked just fine on this computer before but that was with the smaller tablet on Windows 8. This is 8.1 so that might be making it tweak out too, or just driver issues. Plus the PC is tweaking out lately anyway for unrelated reasons...yy fiances gonna poke at it when he gets home though.
    That would be the problem. Sai will only accept the settings of the first tablet in that family. You can have an intuos and graphire installed, but not two graphires (or I believe early bamboos with graphires) or multiple intuos installed. I believe it worked fine when I have my Intuos and Cintiq installed.

    I used to have a horrible time because I had 2 different intuos with my laptop. One for home and one for travel. The only way I could get it to work was to save 2 different "Tablet data" to get it to work with both models.

    To clear out your preferences - Unplug your tablet. You just need to go to Wacom Tablet Preference File Utility, you can tell it to back up your preferences first in case you feel you're going to mess up. Save it somewhere, then tell it to delete all preferences. Once done, you can plug it back in and let it reinstall itself as the first tablet.
    Last edited by QT Melon; 01-27-2014 at 03:30 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •