Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Coywolf View Post
    I keep various cans of Peace Tea and Irish breakfast tea bags at work also as I have been cutting back on soda.
    I stopped getting peace tea when they apparently stopped selling the unsweet version. I miss it SO much
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Tea is real good on a cold morning/day. I usally drink a cup of Red Rose to start my day.
    I like my tea with more milk and sugar as I'm not to fond of strong tea. It's basically hot milk with a hint of tea haha.
    Last edited by Rokusho; 09-19-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Over the past year my taste for tea has changed quite a bit! I used to love herbals, and while I still do I'm more open to strong black teas now (& some coffee, double-double @ Tims!). Red Rose is definitely tasty & like you said Rokusho, great for starting off a cold morning! Still on the search for more variety, though.

Weasyl
    Sarukai

Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    I've noticed that I've been drinking a lot of milk tea recently. Not really milk tea per say, though, more like sweet tea with creamer in it. But still.

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Dvir
    I like both Tea and Coffee.

Tea I Prefer "Builders" (A Brittish Brand I buy on occation) or Double Spiced Chai.
    Coffee, I tend to favor Organic Low Acid French Roast, my fave is Indonesian, but I haven't seen any for sale since the tsunami...

Weasyl
    N/A

I'm an absolute coffee freak, I even had an espresso machine but it broke. ;w;

I found the Aerobie Aeropress however so I can make some kind of pseudo-espresso with it. It's quite good. I prefer espresso over regular black coffee, but you can also add water to the resulting coffee concentrate to make an americano-style drink.

I've sometimes made salty caramel to go with the espresso but I really should stop 'cause I need to lose weight too, ugh. D:

I don't like tea nearly as much as coffee but when I recently had a cold I tried this wonderful tea recipe, it was delicious and I got better in only a day or two. How about that. <3

(also, I have no idea how to embed YouTube videos here)

Weasyl
    Levi
    Tea all the way for me. Ever since I discovered loose leaf a while back (was brought up on bags), I've not wanted to go back.

I drink different teas at different times of the day. Black tea is for morning, herbal throughout the afternoon and night, green tea is for never because it tastes like grass.