Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Tea-fiends and coffee-chuggers: come one, come all!

Weasyl
    Vae
    Lately, I've been mixing a cup of hot black coffee with a little bit of peppermint hot cocoa, a drop of cinnamon extract, and then putting whipped cream on the top and sprinkling on some pumpkin pie spice.

It's my Christmas coffee, and I love it.
    Resident Koopa Trash

I like Earl Grey. Everyone around me hates it, pretty lonely. Sometimes I down a cup and then scream into my pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Lately, I've been mixing a cup of hot black coffee with a little bit of peppermint hot cocoa, a drop of cinnamon extract, and then putting whipped cream on the top and sprinkling on some pumpkin pie spice.

It's my Christmas coffee, and I love it.
    Even though I'm not a huge fan of peppermint, that sounds like a combo that could actually sway me in favor of the mintiness.

Quote Originally Posted by WellZombie View Post
    I like Earl Grey. Everyone around me hates it, pretty lonely. Sometimes I down a cup and then scream into my pillow.
    How ... is it possible to dislike Earl Grey? It's about as strong as you can go with tea, without switching to a shot of espresso. D:

I loooove Earl Grey, especially with a little cream and sugar! I'm having a cup right now, actually. I'm partial to Jasmine and Oolong, as well.

I had some blueberry coffee recently and wow it was great and I really need to figure out where I can get some. I have this hot cocoa/coffee mix, too, and it's great.

Is hot cider relevant because I love that, too. Warm beverages! ♥

You guys make me feel like I've come home at last.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Even though I'm not a huge fan of peppermint, that sounds like a combo that could actually sway me in favor of the mintiness.
    I'm not, either.
    In fact, a lot of the time, mint (except in hard candies and gum) easily makes me sick.

But the mint in the cocoa isn't strong, and I don't use much, so it's not really noticeable and just gives it a little more flavor.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Quote Originally Posted by WellZombie View Post
    Aww yeah. Another Earl Grey drinker.
    It is by far my fave tea. Suits every situation. Isn't too dank for bright days nor too fruity/fresh on badder days.
    What a balanced little bugger that blend is.

Weasyl
    Fawna
    Every time I drink tea lately, I think of that Tumblr post that says tea stirs emotions in humans not only because of it's taste and calming properties, but because a warm cup in your hands simulates body heat and makes you feel less alone.

"I am completely alone, all I have is this hot cup of leaf water."

Tea is love, tea is life. It blew my mind when I learned Americans don't have kettles in their houses to brew tea. I once asked an American guy, "So what do you make tea with?" and he said, "Nothing, we don't drink that shit."

You guys are missing out.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    Tea is love, tea is life. It blew my mind when I learned Americans don't have kettles in their houses to brew tea. I once asked an American guy, "So what do you make tea with?" and he said, "Nothing, we don't drink that shit."
    American speaking here:
    I brew my tea with a coffee pot.
    Resident Koopa Trash