Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Sonata
    I had a delicious cup of tea last saturday. An amazing cup of earl grey with milk and sugar. steeped extra time so it can also have that punch.
    I loved it and I want more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    I had a delicious cup of tea last saturday. An amazing cup of earl grey with milk and sugar. steeped extra time so it can also have that punch.
    I loved it and I want more.
    They call that a London Fog in some places, it's one of the most delightful drinks ever. I have to make it with almond milk personally, but I do this at home and throw a little vanilla extract in instead of sugar, and mmf... it's one hell of a drink. The iced version is ever better!

Weasyl
    Tiido
    I am one of those guys who likes teas that you make from dried plants and berries that grow locally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_hip - <3<3<3
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilia_cordata - also very awesome

Weasyl
    Bark
    I love tea. I have entirely too much of it. Like 100+ different kinds too much.

Coffee on the other hand, I'm not as big a fan of. I'll drink it, but lets just say that I like my milk and sugar coffee flavored.

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark View Post
    I love tea. I have entirely too much of it. Like 100+ different kinds too much.

Coffee on the other hand, I'm not as big a fan of. I'll drink it, but lets just say that I like my milk and sugar coffee flavored.
    I'm the exact opposite. I think I have one thing of tea in the cupboard but I don't think I ever tried it. I verrrrry rarely drink tea, and it's usually bottled and all 'not real tea' or whatever.

But coffee, might as well hook the IV up. I can chug coffee for days. Not as much as I used to, since I've started my 'new life' but I still get an almost daily dose. Namnamcoffee.
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    Tiido
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark View Post
    but lets just say that I like my milk and sugar coffee flavored.
    LOL, I am so going to use this one from now on haha.
    Perfect mix for me is like 50...60% milk, some 10% sugar anid rest coffee. I don't like the taste or smell of coffee personally, it is funny as my parents are absolute coffee nuts.

Weasyl
    Bark
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiido View Post
    LOL, I am so going to use this one from now on haha.
    Perfect mix for me is like 50...60% milk, some 10% sugar anid rest coffee. I don't like the taste or smell of coffee personally, it is funny as my parents are absolute coffee nuts.

Haha yeah, that's the funny thing. I looove the smell of coffee and stuff. But drinking it black? Hrblblah.

Weasyl
    Tiido
    Black is how my mother drinks it, my father puts some sugar in it too. I guess my distaste comes from trying my mom's cup when I was little... I can still remember that bitter vile taste...
    Now I remembered different kind of coffee that my parents refered to as "children coffee" which was made some other kind of roasted grain. I cannot remember what kind though, but it had pretty pleasant taste.

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiido View Post
    Black is how my mother drinks it, my father puts some sugar in it too. I guess my distaste comes from trying my mom's cup when I was little... I can still remember that bitter vile taste...
    Now I remembered different kind of coffee that my parents refered to as "children coffee" which was made some other kind of roasted grain. I cannot remember what kind though, but it had pretty pleasant taste.
    When I was in the US, during my training, I came to accept the taste of black coffee. It really is acquired over time. Prior, I only ever drank it with milk and sugar, but when I didn't have time to add those and I really needed the pick-up, I resorted to just quickly gulping black coffee on the go. At first, it was horrible but it became like a.. uh.. necessary evil over time. X3

Now, I add milk and sugar to make it all yumyum. I will drink it black if I absolutely need to gogogogo right now, but if I don't, which is 99% of the time, milk and sugar are going in there.

On tea (and coffee), remember Fair Trade. :D
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

I recently got into tea after sampling some decent teas from a Teavanna that opened up nearby. They were pricey so I went out and found some affordable stuff at other stores. I learned I really love Earl Grey with a spoonful of honey. I usually use 2 teabags and drink it out of a thermos in the mornings. The double dose of caffeine makes me feel less dead in the mornings. Also got some of this vanilla chai that's pretty good, and a random Rooibos tea called "Sweet and Spicy" that I love because it has Chamomile in it which helps me relax after work.
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-