Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Sona Artist

Anyone wanna be friends ^^''

QAQ I swear im not a perv, I just don't have to many to talk to and being home schooled doesn't help my situation
    I do have buddies but they all go to public school so its hard to be able to talk to them and get replies back unless im able to wait a day or two, unless its on the weekends, but even then, sometimes it take a long while to get in contact with them Q^Q

So....ahhhhh....wanna be friends?
    Im 17 turning 18 here in like......4 months :'<
    I feel old, time goes by to fast DX

But anyways :3
    I like anime, art (of course), RP, and gaming....mainly MMORPGs, minecraft, pokemon, sims, and other older ps games

So if you might want to play games or something I have a PS3 and a 3DS ^^
    And of course a PC

If you want to play games some time or something here is my ps3 and 3DS IDs

PSN: MKLoklen
    3DS: 3583-1580-0259

Sadly I don't have GT5 or anything like that, though I wish I did, but as close as I can, I can only want them though Achievement hunter, I think they are the only people Ive watched play GTA
    every other youtube gamer(s) are boring :|
    I feel kind of weird doing this, because its mostly pervs who do this, and....ya
    awkwardness......I can feel the tension though the screen QAQ
    Also, just a little note about my personality XD
    im very......easily excited, like one small thing and ill be bouncing off the walls, running around, and squealing....typical fangirl syndrome
    Plus im not all innocent :|
    I know things O-O
    I am in a way "pervy".....but im not like a 50 year old dude looking to get some D:<
    Im a 17 year old Gender-Queer, looking for friends to play some video games and talk QmQ
    anyways, ive said to much, you have probably not even read all of this, don't know why im posting this
    if you have read though my odd ball ness, then props to you XD
    Last edited by Sona Artist; 10-21-2015 at 04:14 PM.
    Hey yo, if you would like to see my art or even my speedpaints and small animations go to the links down below ^^
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9F...1lH4O07Y7Uwzmw
    DeviantArt: http://sonaartist.deviantart.com/
    Furaffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sonaartist/
    Weasyl: https://www.weasyl.com/~sonaartist

Weasyl
    N/A
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Sona Artist
    Please don't be rude -.-
    Hey yo, if you would like to see my art or even my speedpaints and small animations go to the links down below ^^
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9F...1lH4O07Y7Uwzmw
    DeviantArt: http://sonaartist.deviantart.com/
    Furaffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sonaartist/
    Weasyl: https://www.weasyl.com/~sonaartist

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm not rude, I'm DC.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Weasyl
    N/A
    He/she's a drunk cat... cats are already pretty rude, as a matter of course. Being drunk doesn't help.

Weasyl
    N/A

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    I get the feeling this thread really isn't targeted towards persons of your calibre, DC

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    I think it likely you can find a friend here. Just really depends on what you're trying to put out. Is being a rambling goofball pleading for friends then three times mentioning how you're not an perv all that necessary? Are we to believe you did this for humorous effect or you just worry everyone's first impression will be: you're a perv? And all this awkwardness comes from your side of the screen. I don't feel a thing other than mild confusion. Just chill, queer bro, just chill.

My 3DS is literally in pieces. I don't play on PSN. I have Steam and show up as Somnazul.
    As for Grand Theft Auto I think its the biggest piece of trash (thematically) made into video game form. It takes up time and materials with which better games could be made.
    (I'm also the biggest hypocrite in a way because I'm likely going to buy Hotline Miami, but the premise is just... and the violence is just so...)

By the way, DrunkCat totally loves you. I can tell. You're prolly gonna be best buds.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    As someone who is fond of emotes myself...I think you maaaay have overdone the emotes '^_^ Just saying, posts like yours come off as a 13 year old kind being awkward and crazy, which...which you pretty much admitted to being, haha!

Well in any case, welcome to here. The name's WolfNight, I never have time to play many gamez, as much as I do love them, but I'd totally be up for getting to know you. Im also fond of anime, art, sometimes games, reading, and basically anthing in the creative genre.

I hope you do find some friends :3 Though I have to say, the best way to find them is putting yourself out there and being yourself, not making a 'be my friend' ad. I hope /I/ dont come off as rude, just being honest. In my personal experience I find asking for friends is less successful than making them.

That said, you and I have a bit in common I do tend to be an excitable crazy kid at times. My moods rather vary.
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

I have a 3DS. It's the shiznit. I also like music. Most of the music I like pretty much all goes like "kill all pussy dem" and "murder informer dem" and "suck ya mumma" and aside from that I doubt we have much in common. I'm 32 and don't have a criminal record because Assassinator leaves no witness.