Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Regression by Dream Theater. So many new chords for me. So much fun trying to learn them and eventually be able able to play one of my fave songs from the album, as short as it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wCSI0tM10

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

At one time I could play this song quite well but the I didnt have any time to play so... Yeah Im out of practice and I wasnt perfect to begin with. 10 steps forward and 5 steps back is still going forward so, o well. Hopefully I can pick up my keyboard and play again.

This is the song I am trying tomlearn yet again
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EqfHXedXuQw

If you want to hear thenoriginal guitar version its quite awesome and can be found here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=raSnXXBtCbc

Weasyl
    Klavi
    Classical piano is my side-hobby of Electronic music, Currently polishing up Brahms' two waltzes, both very easy and very short, but fun to play.

one of 'em for any curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeKOcNZ72oc <-- not me, I don't own a pair of man hands that would make pieces like this less tiring, lol.

Although I'm going to add more soft parts to it, dun curr what brahms himself wrote on the music, I'm not performing these for anybody.
    Last edited by Klavi; 04-25-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    soundcloud.com/klavierr
    klavierr.tumblr.com

Weasyl
    JiJi
    I've recently started vocal lessons, and they're already helping. I'm learning a lot of soul, RnB and oddly some post hardcore (cos I had a choice,)

Stevie Wonder songs are too hard for non Stevie Wonders to sing. As Michael Jackson's Human Nature.

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

Weasyl
    Tiido
    I can only sing along most artists if I slow down the music like 25% or more. I have no higher notes range lol

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiido View Post
    I can only sing along most artists if I slow down the music like 25% or more. I have no higher notes range lol
    All I have is low range. Singing loud rock songs with a girl voice I can do..
    Singing low man voice acoustic I cannot

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Weasyl
    Aden
    With violin I'm slogging through the first movement of Bach's Sonata No. 1 (can't do the double-stop vibratos for the life of me) as well as one of the parts for Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor.

Guitar I'm writing some kind of dissonant post-black metal bullshit that nobody in their right mind would enjoy
    Last edited by Aden; 05-16-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I feel like I'm excluded from answering in this thread. Ugh, if only I was a music FUR. Ugh!

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Ultimately my goal is to learn tommy emmanuel's version of classical gas:

But for now I think I'm going to start out with something a little more modest to build of my fingerstyle skills:

Still excited to learn it though, it looks so fun to play!
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.