Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I really think it does not need too much tweaking tbh. Just watch out for possible eyetraps, like the touching paws. Also at the moment the bottle held, the glass and the bottle on the floor are forming a mini triangle, within the existing triangle composition which is potentially distracting.
    Last edited by Tiamat; 01-04-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WellZombie View Post
    I really think it does not need too much tweaking tbh. Just watch out for possible eyetraps, like the touching paws. Also at the moment the bottle held, the glass and the bottle on the floor are farming a mini triangle, within the existing triangle composition which is potentially distracting.
    So that's what's been bugging me about that bottle there. I couldn't exactly say why, but I figured it needed to be moved.
    Thanks!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14

Weasyl
    Fayv
    oh man, your stuff is adorable. I really like the bodies you work with. the lines look cool too, it goes so well with the character type (if that makes sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    oh man, your stuff is adorable. I really like the bodies you work with. the lines look cool too, it goes so well with the character type (if that makes sense)
    Thank you very much! And I think I know what you're getting at with the lines / character-type, thank you! :3

Weasyl
    meris
    Those adoptable bases are adorable. I love the chunky legs and arms.

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Your sketches are really cool, the new years ones are cute.
    Also your name is cool. Astrid's a beautiful name c:

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

Quote Originally Posted by Unburnt Daenerys View Post
    Those adoptable bases are adorable. I love the chunky legs and arms.
    I'm a sucker for designs with chunky arms / legs, so I couldn't help but add those. Thanks! c:

Quote Originally Posted by JiJi View Post
    Your sketches are really cool, the new years ones are cute.
    Also your name is cool. Astrid's a beautiful name c:
    I pretty proud of the New Years-sketch the commissioner ended up choosing to be refined and finished (the more dynamic composition).
    It's out of my comfort-zone a bit in terms of backgrounds that need to be added, but I'm tackling it as a good challenge to improve my work and I think when finished that this'll be a good showcase-piece to show on my commission-menu. c:

And thanks!
    Fun fact: the forum-name I used on FAF (Ansitru) is a shortened form of "Ansitruda", being the ancient version of what later became Astrid.
    And I've been told it means "divine strength / beauty", so I'm pretty pleased with it. c:

Weasyl
    zhuria
    Maybe you've already watched these, but they've helped me a lot with gesture drawing (I have to go back almost everyday to these videos as I seem to forget all I learnt the day before), hope they help you:
    http://www.proko.com/how-to-draw-gesture/
    http://www.proko.com/the-bean/
    Loving the framed golem concept!