Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    ^It's no biggie. Fallout 1 and 2 were practically freeware anyway, and still are. Getting your hands on them shouldn't be tough.

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Here's something neato: Green Man Gaming / Playfire are offering in-store credit for achievements and playing new games for the first time. Totally works, too. I racked up something like $9.50 without realizing it.

Also on Green Man Gaming right now is a week of sales including publisher spotlights Steam-style. Today Bethesda and EA are in the spotlight, and Battlefield 4+Premium is currently $69.

eh all you need is this website tbh

http://www.cheapshark.com/

Quote Originally Posted by spacerogue View Post
    eh all you need is this website tbh

http://www.cheapshark.com/
    I was gonna link that, but it's not fun to just splerge it all out in one go. Sometimes not saying stuff helps the thread live longer :V

Steam Sale! Steam Sale! STEEEEEEEAM SAAAALE! :3

Actually, it's a bit hard to get excited, I've been a savvy shopper, watching every flash sale every eight hours by phone if I have to, so my collection of Steam games is pretty much what I want it to be at the moment. ...But I get excited anyway!

The Steam summer sale is upon us and it's time for deals and a lot of cheap old stock AAA titles and indie titles that you'll get around to playing 'Eventually'. As a tip, there are a TONNE of titles marked 50% off for the sale that never make the front page. If you want to see the ENTIRE index of what's on sale, you can use the SteamDB's list:

http://steamdb.info/sales/

You can use this list any time, not just during the big sales, to find ALL the discounts on Steam since a lot never get much notice. Myself, I have already got there games, mostly titles I knew wouldn't turn up in flash sales so their 50% discount was no problem. Crazy Taxi, Pac-Man CE, and the Power Puff Girls game. I have some titles on my wish list that I'm watching for better discounts still though. TowerFall, AVGN Game, Resident Evil 4 and South Park: The Stick Of Truth. However I don't think I'll see South Park for less than $39.99, so maybe I'll wait till Christmas to pick it up for less. I've also been reading 'Console Wars' lately and it has me on a huge 90's kick, I'm seriously resisting the urge to stack up on every Sega Genesis title on Steam that I can.

So what's everyone else looking for? And anyone have any cards to trade? I have doubles of the #8 Summer Adventure card and will trade for #2, #3, #5, #7, #9 or #10.

Two games I'd highly suggest for others would be Ms. Splosion Man ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/105420/ ) which is a platformer game made of delightful explosions and only $2.49. Also Gone Home ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/232430/ ) which is a narrative exploration game, no enemies or anything, you're just navigating to discovery a story. It's also most certainly a queer game, I loved it and I cried at the end. Game play only runs you about 2hrs for the play through so it's better at it's discounted $4.99 price rather than full $19.99 price.
    Last edited by AshleyAshes; 06-21-2014 at 10:31 AM.

So far I've bought Skullgrills, Steam version of Skyrim and some stuff for my friends.
    It's looking dangerous for my wallet, I don't know how long I'll be able to resist buying bigger games.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #37
    Merged Ashley's Steam Summer Sale thread with QT's big sale thread.

That being said, picked up some Borderlands DLC for my buddy today (we just beat the first runthrough last night), and picked up Krieg for myself since I've really been wanting to try his style. Don't think I'll be getting much otherwise.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    So far I've bought Bit.Trip 1 and 2. That's been fun but man, it gets hard fast. D:

I'm still deciding what else I can I'd want to buy (If I can buy), so yup.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

So far...

Space Channel 5: Part 2
    Quad Kitty Milk Mine Defender
    Ecco The Dolphin
    Final Fantasy VIII