Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    QTMelon

Game Sales - Steam/Consoles/GOG and more post deals here

This thread is about finding good deals you may see online. It could be a console game, Steam or other PC Downloading services.

On Amazon I have seen the Bioshock Triple Pack for 15 - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOD0TZG/...d_p=1709090382

Steam is having their Winter Sale and quite a few good deals going on.

What are your finds?

Weasyl
    Percy
    I bought VVVVVV for $0.49 when it was the community choice a few hours ago. It may not be that cheap now, but still, at $2.49, it's a great game.

Be warned though, it's not an easy game either. The challenge is what makes it fun.

Bit of sad news, Fallout 1 and 2, as well as tactics were pulled from GOG!

http://www.gog.com/news/removed_from...ut_1_2_tactics

Not that I want to be in the blame game, but I strongly suspect Bethesda had their nose put out of joint when GOG made them free downloadables.

"You need a budget" is currently on sale for €12.49. Is it worth buying?
    Because I may need to refill my paypal-account to nab it, which won't be that bad if the program is worth my while. c:

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    "You need a budget" is currently on sale for €12.49. Is it worth buying?
    Because I may need to refill my paypal-account to nab it, which won't be that bad if the program is worth my while. c:
    I think it is. I am starting to use it myself since it's also compatible with your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    I think it is. I am starting to use it myself since it's also compatible with your mobile phone.
    I managed to nab it a bit cheaper via a dear Brit-friend and I can't wait to start budgeting like a proper adult-person. :3c

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Probably an idiot post but I finally snagged up the first two Bioshocks for 6.99 on steam sale.
    I managed to get Skullgirls cheaper than steam's site on Kinguin for like 8.99 a few weeks back also.

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

Weasyl
    Pine
    Hammerwatch is $3.39 right now on Steam.
    It feels like NES-era Diablo/Baldur's Gate, and it's actually pretty fun. I got sucked in the first hour of playing it.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    I managed to nab it a bit cheaper via a dear Brit-friend and I can't wait to start budgeting like a proper adult-person. :3c
    Lemme know how it works out please, I'm thinking of getting it myself. In the summer of course when it's not 50 (curse you and your exquisite deals, Steam ;-;).

Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Lemme know how it works out please, I'm thinking of getting it myself. In the summer of course when it's not €50 (curse you and your exquisite deals, Steam ;-; ).
    The interface is easy to use and the app that comes with it is really handy, to be honest.
    The only trouble I have is that since I still live at home (student-life), a lot of the normal expenses don't quite apply to me just yet.