Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammacha View Post
    Looks pretty cool
    I love the coloring

I am so awful with pastels...
    I can sympathize; the inner artistic voice for me always demands detail and control but that goes out the window when using pastels. They're bold, frenetic and hard to keep on a tight rein compared to the other media I use. Probably explains why I use them when I badly need to bleed something onto the paper once in a while to keep my sanity.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx

Your noodley dragon monsters are pretty cool looking, I like how you resolved the multiple eyes...

I'm going to stare at it in hopes of being able to resolve multiple eyes on one of my critters, cause I can't resolve multiple eyes, but I like things with lots of eyes. T_T

Your design seems quite neat to me, it's probably good cause you went through all those iterations that you threw away previously. Can you imagine if your final design was one of those instead? Wouldn't be as cool huh?
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Your colors are amazing o.o so bold!

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx

I really really like the softness on the fat dragon!
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Whos I totally read Birch as a different word xD
    Made me laugh then I was like oooooo.... lol

I love the dragon, because, you know, who doesn't love a really well drawn dragon?

The troll is pretty cool, ATC?
    I enjoy doing tiny artwork from time to time as well, but these are just great

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    @ Lorenith: Chubby baby animals and cute things are certainly not my strong point in drawing, since the shading has to be so minimal (and I'm kind of a detail whore) but thank you; I think I pulled it off this time.

@ Sammacha: Ha, oh lord. XD Nope, I certainly didn't mean that. Similar to an ATC, but not quite; it's an inch bigger on either side, so it's still pretty small. I love "mini" art and I want to get a ton more art cards and small sketchbooks though.

I don't have any sketches waiting in the wings right now, but I'll try to post something again within the next century. If I do more of these tiny sketches though, you guys might be up to your ears in them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLadyMonster View Post

@ Sammacha: Ha, oh lord. XD Nope, I certainly didn't mean that. Similar to an ATC, but not quite; it's an inch bigger on either side, so it's still pretty small. I love "mini" art and I want to get a ton more art cards and small sketchbooks though.

I don't have any sketches waiting in the wings right now, but I'll try to post something again within the next century. If I do more of these tiny sketches though, you guys might be up to your ears in them soon.

I dont think that would be a problem , we love your art big or small its all great!

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx