Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74
  1. #1
    Senior Sparkyopteryx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tyria
    Posts
    347

    Sparky's (New) sketchbook ~ Pen scratchings and pencil dust.

    Last edited by Sparkyopteryx; 01-01-2014 at 10:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    I seem to be having issues viewing your image?

  3. #3
    Senior Rilvor's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alteir
    Posts
    1,199
    I can see them, perhaps you are having a script error or something blocking the images?

  4. #4
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I can see them, perhaps you are having a script error or something blocking the images?
    None that I know of unless they prevent users from viewing due to AdBlock? On my other browser they are not visible as well but show up as image icons.

  5. #5
    Senior Sparkyopteryx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tyria
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    None that I know of unless they prevent users from viewing due to AdBlock? On my other browser they are not visible as well but show up as image icons.
    Huh, very weird; they're working just fine for me, and I'm using Firefox with my scripts disabled for the images. But I still tried a more BBCode-friendly image link and updated my original post; can you see them now?

    ...I actually like the way the new image links are anyway, since they don't make the preview images fucknormous.

  6. #6
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLadyMonster View Post
    Huh, very weird; they're working just fine for me, and I'm using Firefox with my scripts disabled for the images. Tried a more BBCode-friendly image link and updated my original post; can you see them now?
    Yes I can, thank you so much. I will try to keep track of this thread and provide some nice peer to peer feedback when I can

  7. #7
    Senior Sparkyopteryx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tyria
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Yes I can, thank you so much. I will try to keep track of this thread and provide some nice peer to peer feedback when I can
    Excellent. I'll just go ahead and start using that encoding to minimize frustration for anyone else that may have the same sorts of problems.

    It is certainly appreciated! There might be some images I might not want critique on, but I'll simply mention that in the post; other than that, discussion and critique is welcomed. I need to get better at dealing with feedback anyway, since I haven't been getting enough of it, positive or otherwise.

  8. #8
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    Never knew pencil could produce such a shiny result.
    And there's also that delicious scaly-tan drawing of yours.

  9. #9
    Senior Sparkyopteryx's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tyria
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Never knew pencil could produce such a shiny result.
    And there's also that delicious scaly-tan drawing of yours.
    Oh, are you referring to the finished products? Because the prelim sketches are in pencil, but the much darker finished pieces are in ballpoint, which curiously behaves very similar to pencil in regards to vagaries in surface texture and especially pressure, which is why I love working with ballpoints, since I tend to be a control freak when it comes to art.

  10. #10
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    I adore what you can do with a pen. I must say I'm quite jealous of the results you can produce, specifically the level of tone you can get out of a ballpoint.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •