Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Weasyl
    Tiido
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayPossum View Post
    RainWizard, since you're a drummer, would you know what kind of theory I can read about composing beats creatively? Nowadays I just copy and modify pre-existing ones and feel at loss when trying to make something original.
    I'm not RainWizard, nor a drummer, but I do like naiss percussion and this may give some ideas on what to do about drums. Goes from very basic to pretty interesting.

Nice, Tiido! Good use of a drum library.

Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    Quote Originally Posted by JiJi View Post
    Sing at the customers! Make them feel uncomfortable and shy.
    I got caught singing some 80s pop tune at work once by a customer, I looked them in the eye and carried on until they left my aisle. :')
    There is literally a contract policy at work that can have me fired for singing.

In other news, I'm working on this!

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayPossum View Post
    RainWizard, since you're a drummer, would you know what kind of theory I can read about composing beats creatively? Nowadays I just copy and modify pre-existing ones and feel at loss when trying to make something original.
    I never read any theory on writing the drums, I tend to just go with what feels good. Though my advice is that basic is always better, you can be the best drummer in the world but if you don't play to fit the song you're as good as useless.

Also, this may help
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Quote Originally Posted by RainWizard View Post
    I never read any theory on writing the drums, I tend to just go with what feels good. Though my advice is that basic is always better, you can be the best drummer in the world but if you don't play to fit the song you're as good as useless.

Also, this may help
    Mannn... thank you so much!