Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My primary instrument used to be my voice, but I haven't really used it since I graduated from High School 3 & a half years ago, so that makes 11 years of singing as of then. These days I'm all about the piano however, working hard on mastering the instrument.

Weasyl
    thatbluetiger
    I've played viola for 8 years, it is my primary instrument. I have played violin on the side too.
    I learned guitar 3 years ago, but I haven't played in months
    And I learned ukulele awhile back and I break it out to play the five songs I know from time to time xD

For those who don't know- a viola is a larger, deeper, and more awesome version of a violin.

Weasyl
    Namba
    Been playing guitar for nearly five years. A friend of mine described me as a riff factory. Hopefully we'll have our project finished some time this year. I may do a few guitar covers and post 'em.

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork
    Been playing the oboe for lmore then 10 years now?
    I'm not really that active, but I've got my orchestra and musicals that keep me giving it a bit of the attention it needs.
    No, not a pro, but who cares? I've been doing musicals with 1500+ people in the audience and professional orchestra because the just didn't have an oboe available. :') (Ok, I failed royaly at the start, bit still ^^' )

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    I was Trumpet/French Horn/Baritone/Soprano voice in band and choir before I didn't have time for that stuff anymore. I still sing in the car and in church- whatever chance I get! I live in a townhouse now, so I don't want to bother the neighbors with my big brass instruments. :>

I'm not really that good at playing instruments, but I pride myself on my singing.
    I haven't put any of my good vocal tracks on Weasyl yet, but when the time comes, I will.

I spend most of my music time composing for Homebrew Game projects. That all started when I used to be into RPG Maker XP and got involved in the community.
    I actually don't know much about musical theory; half of my tracks are just thrown together and end up sounding nice. XD

I actually used to be in a band before, playing experimental fusion and other trippy stuff with two friends and occasionally a guest musician.
    Even got some videos of our performance back in 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3bGRVOSOWc

Nowadays I go solo though, but having worked with a few people through college. My main instruments are Guitar and my own Voice, having played guitar for a good 10 years now and been singing since as far back as I can remember. I also work as a DJ in a local nightclub from time to time. =3

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Dude I disappear for a fortnight and musical folk appear!
    Guys you should all start experimenting, noodling and such, get some ideas, covers, whatevers up c:

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    Terrible demo! But here's my old band. I did the drums (in one take, don't judge me), and I wrote the lyrics
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Quote Originally Posted by RainWizard View Post
    Terrible demo! But here's my old band. I did the drums (in one take, don't judge me), and I wrote the lyrics
    Cool tune man, needs some double kick :p (recently been learning how to use one I'm mesmerised haha.)
    Nice demo though, where was it recorded and mixed?

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!