Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A
    What little babies your hamsters are! Wonderful job on the expressions, I know that's something I need to work on immensely. Just like many others, I'll be watching this topic closely!

QT you really are a very talented person. You do some great studies, I wish I had such time for this but its great to see what your up too.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Last edited by QT Melon; 01-27-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Weasyl
    QTMelon

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Your stuff is really good, definite follow
    I wanna see more
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Thank you. I find my linework messy, probably due to my nerve injury.

I wish I had more time. I have to work 12+ hour shifts and been working as many as 6 days a week. So I've been burnt out. I took the day off today due to stress. I want them to understand what kind of workload they've put on me and asked several times to distribute the work evenly to other co workers (to be ignored).

But besides that, some days my injury can be rather painful. I often wear wrist braces if I plan to draw for long periods of time.

I understand, I work similar shifts, and I have just so many other hobbies as well,I have tiem off right now but I have some very important family matter to deal with.
    I understand the nerve damage thing, I wonder if its similar to what my dad had a surgery for. Not going to take up the thread talking about it however.

Anyways, I think your studies are very cool and I love to see the process of it, these are great posts. Sometimes I think I should make a sketch book thread but I think I would forget to update it. I hardly scan unfinished works...
    Ha ha I love things like this from talented people. You also choose some very interesting subjects.

your art is very cool I'll be looking forward to more things you post in the future

Weasyl
    QTMelon

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Thank you for your comments. I didn't reference one particular photo, but several. What my study was about in this particular landscape was to understand how near compliments work.

Basically I was learning how things look greener by putting in its near compliement of a heavily saturated red. So I was using it next to a greyed yellow to appear more green, so I honestly hadn't given too much thought to the sky, only to cool it to see how much stronger was the intended effect.

I will keep note of your comments in future studies.