Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    I've found another rad combo, some kind of ciabatta bake thingy. I dunno, see below...

Bake a ciabatta (I use the Menissez half-baked stuff since it's cheap and easy). When it's done, slice it in half, spread a little tomato paste and add some crushed/diced tomatoes... hopefully the paste will stop the tomato juices from soaking in, unless that's what you like. Add a little grated cheese, whichever kind you like. Sprinkle some fresh-ground black pepper onto it, and then you grill it until it's lightly toasted and melted.

Voilą~! That's pretty much it, but it's a damn awesome snack!
    So basically a little twist on bruschetta... nom. Now I'm in the mood for this, but I have so much food I have to eat first. x_x

Anyone have any good boneless chicken or beef slow cooker recipes? I'm getting a little tired of my pulled bbq chicken, I need to mix it up a bunch. I'm going to do a beef Madeira stew once I can actually find some Madeira wine.

Weasyl
    Mythil
    Making Messir Wat tomorrow.
    "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"
    I'm a vegan I don't eat honey.

Need any help with martial arts stuff or 20th century cartoons/samurai cinema and gangster films?

Weasyl
    Tiido

Weasyl
    N/A
    -throws table- I'm not allowed to pass on this awesome spaghetti (that is the HARDEST word to spell omfg) recipe, but I don't think there's anything wrong with giving helpful tidbits, eheh~.

A mix of beef & pork go very well in homemade meatballs, also in a separate bowl bread crumbs mixed with some milk (let it sit for 15mins) an pour the excess milk out then mix the bread crumbs in with the meat - it'll make it more moist!

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^ Gonna attempt to make that next week while my mom's gone. Sounds so good!

& I'm never, ever EVER cutting garlic again. Once again the smell is attached to my fingers an I can't do anything about it! Hand soap, dish soap, lemon smelling disinfectent, boiling hot water to burn the bitch but nothing! Tried baking soda too and now I've resorted to rubbing my fingers on stainless steel. The next 2 weeks imma be constantly smellin it, and what's worse is I usually lay my chin on my laptop while drawing or just browsing, so I won't be able to focus with the stinkyness flyin in my face..

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Weasyl
    N/A
    You know, I thought you were serious for a second an I'm like hmm maybe.. I should... waITTT! XD I'm definetly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

If I had lemon juice on hand I was going to test that out, hopefully it'll be the best solution since nothing else works. It's shoppin' time!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #209
    Yeah, the acid should help break it down more quickly. Also, hands that smell like salt, pepper, freshly chopped potatoes, and red curry sauce smell amazing~ pictures tonight when the chicken curry is ready!

Weasyl
    Tiido
    One can also try sucking the fingers, saliva can be really good at getting rid of tough stains aswell as smells.

Also I am very much looking forward to those photos

No food stuff from me this time, I only had microwave pizza... but I put lecso on it to make it more naiss. Lecso <3