Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: yo

  1. #21
    Senior JiJi's Avatar
    Weasyl
    JiJi
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Well, it is your thread. I suppose you're allowed to talk to people in your own thread. Perhaps not.

    Greetings, by the way. Perhaps we'll see you from time to time.
    Haha never mind that was a reference to an old post elsewhere c:
    Hello Levi, pleased to meet you!

    dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam


    Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

  2. #22
    Senior Gumshoe's Avatar
    Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    That's a puzzle in itself.
    Posts
    257
    Hey JiJi! Nice to see yet another familiar face amongst the onslaught of familiar faces on this forum. Honestly, I almost didn't recognize your avatar without the santa hat.
    Last edited by Gumshoe; 01-01-2014 at 09:02 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior JiJi's Avatar
    Weasyl
    JiJi
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    Hey JiJi! Nice to see yet another familiar face amongst the onslaught of familiar faces on this forum. Honestly, I almost didn't recognize your avatar without the santa hat.
    I'm like Clark Kent, I need one accessory and BOOM! Unknown!

    Hey Swing Dragon, how've you been? I read your posts in Frank Sinatra's voice btw.

    dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam


    Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

  4. #24
    Senior Gumshoe's Avatar
    Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    That's a puzzle in itself.
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by JiJi View Post
    I'm like Clark Kent, I need one accessory and BOOM! Unknown!

    Hey Swing Dragon, how've you been? I read your posts in Frank Sinatra's voice btw.
    Really?! I often (sadly) sing Frank Sinatra karaoke when no one is around... Our voices can be compared like a fine Italian cuisine to a dirty gym sock. I have been doing well dear formerly festive fox, I didn't realize that so many people would join Weasyl so soon. So, how has your 2014 been so far?
    Last edited by Gumshoe; 01-01-2014 at 09:40 PM.

  5. #25
    Regular Sonata's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Sonata
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    closet
    Posts
    83
    HELLO STRANGER THAT I'VE NEVER MET
    and person I totes do not know from a certain other forum.
    welcome aboard!

  6. #26
    Senior JiJi's Avatar
    Weasyl
    JiJi
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    Really?! I often (sadly) sing Frank Sinatra karaoke when no one is around... Our voices can be compared like a fine Italian cuisine to a dirty gym sock. I have been doing well dear formerly festive fox, I didn't realize that so many people would join Weasyl so soon. So, how has your 2014 been so far?
    I just saw this.. So far 2014 has been good minus bugs and colds! How about yours?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    HELLO STRANGER THAT I'VE NEVER MET
    and person I totes do not know from a certain other forum.
    welcome aboard!
    HAI BAT IN BEASTS CLOTHING!

    dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam


    Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

  7. #27
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    This new avatar is great!

  8. #28
    Senior Gumshoe's Avatar
    Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    That's a puzzle in itself.
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by JiJi View Post
    I just saw this.. So far 2014 has been good minus bugs and colds! How about yours?
    Kind of bland really. Aside from registering onto Weasyl, nothing seems to be different from last year.

  9. #29
    Senior JiJi's Avatar
    Weasyl
    JiJi
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    This new avatar is great!
    Thanks, my friend made it for me without me knowing, she just told me to look on tumblr haha.
    I wish I return the favour.

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    Kind of bland really. Aside from registering onto Weasyl, nothing seems to be different from last year.


    Comedy on E4 in the UK is somehow worse than 2013.. turns out they can make shit shittter!

    dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam


    Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

  10. #30
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    I don't recognize you without being pixelated. Who/What are you exactly?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •