Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Story of Your Username

Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    My username is Latin. It translates to "the most hostile."

sometime in highschool i was hard up for a ragnarok online character name. looked around the room, eyes settled on the clock, the brand of which was abacus. mixed the letters around a bit, and here we are. a name that's stuck for years.

Weasyl
    Namba
    It was a name my family gave me.

Weasyl
    Finnegan
    The way I got my name was similar to that of Levi's. I was writing a story and there was this minor characer I developed who was really fun and outgoing. He was a purebred dog by the name of Finnegan. Aside from falling in love with the name, I also loved the minor character I had developed. I quickly started writing a spin off story based off an exaggerated version of myself, so I figured I'd just adopt him as a sona since I didn't have much of one in the first place. I threw husky in with his breed outside of the story because, floofyness.

Weasyl
    Golem
    Well, mine's based on a monster in my favourite game; Dragon's dogma.
    It came when I was making a new fursona, my rhinoceros fella. At the same time, on a pet site (Flight rising) I was changing my element (You choose an element when you join, you get one free chance to change it) So I picked earth. I looked over the wiki for the monsters on Dragon's dogma, I almost went for 'Grigori' but golem seemed to fit more. I figured Golems and rhinos have a lot in common - tough rock-like appearance, strong etc etc. And it matched my new element there. Thus I became golem.
    Whoo.

Mine came from being pissed off that "Degenerate" was taken on most sites, so I just went with the next closest thing.

The iPad is named Rabies. I'm sarcoptic mange over on FA. My phone is named Leptospirosis.
    Gastronomy would work out

Weasyl
    Ectodrool
    It's basically a reference to my secondary fursona! He's a ghost and has a habit of drooling ectoplasm!

Weasyl
    FatalSyndrome
    I was a sixteen year old loser looking for something /EDGY/ and /BADASS/ so I thought "why not a cool fancy word for DEADLY DISEASE"? Lmao.

Weasyl
    Marosie
    I wanted some unique word for my name, since for the past several years I've gone by compound words where I just pick some random adjective and a noun and my usernames were getting annoying and blah.

Anyway, Marosie is Marie + Rose. Marie is my middle name, and Rose was originally planned to be my middle name before I was born, but my parents backed out on it (unfortunately).