Weasyl
    Surreal

Once more unto the breach

Hey all, I'm Surreal! While I am new to the Weasyl community I've been floating around the furry community for... oh, many years. Since 2006 at least. Anyway, I've been hearing good things about this place and what with the recent FA outage it seemed a good time to come check it out. I imagine many people headed this way for similar reasons but what can I say?

So I'm a seamstress by trade but not employment, and occasionally I draw stuff. Not often and not well, but it does happen and when it does sometimes it winds up on the internet. My character is a short, blue, antlered, fuzzy, metal-plated menace. Ask me how that works sometime, but I assure you she is the terror of lego villages everywhere. Ummm... I don't really know what else to say so I guess I'll leave it at that! Hope to hang out for a while and meet some cool folks. ^^

Since 2006? ..Wow, I must be.. uhm.. what's the term. 'Greymuzzle'? Jees.

Welcome!!

Welcome to Weasyl, Surreal! c: Your character sounds pretty interesting!

I particularly can't wait to see more of your work. Seamstress, you say? For what particularly? c:

Weasyl
    Surreal
    Whatever I feel like at the moment and/or have time for. I've made costumes for scifi conventions, jackets/coats, corsets, skirts, and hoodies. I do the basics too, hemming pants, alterations, the usual. I'm learning embroidery as well but while I adore the finished product I'm afraid I don't really have the patience for it. XD

Oh, that sounds awesome! I just sew animal hats, and I'm working on plushies xD I really need to look into how to make costumes and stuff like that, because I have a lot of cool ideas that I could do <3

Eeks, I'm staying away from embroidery for a while longer xD I don't have the patience either.

Weasyl
    Surreal
    Well if you want I can help you with your ideas. I'm pretty good figuring out how to make seemingly un-realistic things actually happen. Drop me a pm sometime, and I'd love to see some of your hats too!