How do I block a Weasyl user?

Hi,

I can find the Ignore feature, but this doesn't stop someone someone from filling my pages full of abuse.

The Weasyl Community Guidelines mentions a 'Block Tool', but I can't find it.

Any help would appreciated.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Fiz
    On userpage:

http://gyazo.com/fde52ca0399b71888229b5d47f680c2f press ignore button on the very right

Or under Settings - > People:

http://gyazo.com/8f387054313fcd59bd3f3d5d5a3ac163

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    On userpage:

http://gyazo.com/fde52ca0399b71888229b5d47f680c2f press ignore button on the very right
    Oh, did it get fixed? Last I knew, ignoring someone doesn't keep 'em from seeing your stuff nor posting on it.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Oh, did it get fixed? Last I knew, ignoring someone doesn't keep 'em from seeing your stuff nor posting on it.
    They can view stuff but won't be able to comment. If you're blocked and try to comment, it'll say you're blocked and the comment won't go through. I tested it myself with some test accounts.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    They can view stuff but won't be able to comment. If you're blocked and try to comment, it'll say you're blocked and the comment won't go through. I tested it myself with some test accounts.
    Oh, so it did get fixed. Just a little while ago, all it did was make it so you couldn't see what they posted, so they could just post all they want on your stuff and you wouldn't know about it until one of your followers told you.

I still think Ignored people shouldn't even be able to see what you post, though; sometimes you Ignore people 'cause they harass and stalk you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Oh, so it did get fixed. Just a little while ago, all it did was make it so you couldn't see what they posted, so they could just post all they want on your stuff and you wouldn't know about it until one of your followers told you.

I still think Ignored people shouldn't even be able to see what you post, though; sometimes you Ignore people 'cause they harass and stalk you.
    I suggested before that it be turned into a 'Shadow Ban' feature where NO ONE but the writer can see what they write. The person cannot harass you or your followers on your page or submissions. But it seems to have been ignored...