Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    HEY INKY. It's meeee, Astron/Inkjet/Inkie from Furcadia. ;u;

I've also only recently realized I identify with being genderfluid myself. >u<

Weasyl
    tatters
    Nothing really is gender-specific outside the context of your culture but I think gender has more to do with like, how you see/think about yourself. I think a lot of it has to do with how society perceives your behavior too though, so it's okay to be like "I like boy/girl things"! Since those are the expectations that your society puts on you.

I'd say I'm genderfluid but I gravitate towards feminine most of the time, since I prefer female pronouns. I'm not perfectly 50/50 genderfluid but I like feeling like a boy sometimes too~*Or somewhere in between.
    Last edited by tatters; 01-19-2014 at 05:41 PM.
    bird irl

Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    I don't believe gender matters, so I don't worry about it. I don't know if that counts as genderfluid, though.

Hmm...while I do identify as a female I can't help but also be fluid with my gender. Perhaps genderfluid or maybe bigender. Or it could be androgynous. I don't know really. I'm just...there. Sometimes I dress very feminine and embrace my femininity but other times I just don't care and I dress comfortably with mostly t-shirts passed down from my dad.

I've never been a feminine person, even if I had lots of pressure from my mom at some points of my life, but ever since I moved out and started learning about the different gender identities, I think I've come to realize that I'm somewhere between genderfluid and gender neutral. I just have a hard time figuring out why I should care about gender (being pansexual I really have no preference) and I recently started using neutral pronouns for me and it feels right. Sadly, I live in the french part of Canada and french has no neutral pronouns, even inanimate objects have gendered pronouns :I

I started being genderfluid ehhh...probably this time last year? March I think.

I just didn't feel that masculinity was right for me, but I don't feel being feminine works either. I like just the neutrality of it, as others have said, both with pronouns and how I think of myself. It feels relaxed and nice.

Weasyl
    TheLexicon
    I am. I knew since I was seven, though I never admitted it to anyone, even myself. No one IRL knows. I am unworthy of having a gender.

Weasyl
    AcidFuzz
    Yep, totally genderfluid. Some days it's more one way than the other, some days it's mix. It can get pretty dang frustrating bouncing between opposites :/ as well as relationship wise the other person is usually attracted to more one side of me than the other. Making the times I feel more the opposing way rather difficult to interact with that significant other.
    But in the end, I'm always me and I love me.

Weasyl
    Littleredridinghood
    I'll throw myself into the mix as well! I'm definitely genderfluid, have been for years. I do enjoy dressing 'girly' sometimes, but at the same time I love dressing 'masculine'. Depending on the day I'll either wear dresses or hate them, same with skirts, but I generally tend to dress in more male clothing like cargo shorts and baggy t-shirts. I also like to bind when I'm having male days (which thankfully is easy for me, because I have a small chest).