Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Inky

Genderfluid Peeps/Furs!

As someone that works in the DC area, our subway is called the 'Metro'. The website name ('metrosexual') gives a whole different (and not really *pleasant*) ideas.

Weasyl
    Inky
    The very understandable, oh my gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    The very understandable, oh my gosh!
    It's not bad, mind you! Just had to explain why, when I saw/'read that, I shuddered. ..Ew. I doubt that the population of DC, USA would be enough to warrant a change..

Weasyl
    Inky
    Quote Originally Posted by coyttl View Post
    It's not bad, mind you! Just had to explain why, when I saw/'read that, I shuddered. ..Ew. I doubt that the population of DC, USA would be enough to warrant a change..
    Haha, true. I actually don't even know where the term metrosexual came from, but I've heard it for a long time now! Maybe that's something I should research!

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Haha, true. I actually don't even know where the term metrosexual came from, but I've heard it for a long time now! Maybe that's something I should research!
    Would be interested to see what you find, honestly.

Weasyl
    Inky
    Quote Originally Posted by coyttl View Post
    Would be interested to see what you find, honestly.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual#Origin

I guess that's that!

Weasyl
    Ongaku
    I dont feel more boy or girl on one particular day, but i find certain ways i think are more masculine than feminine and sometimes my thought process on other subjects are more feminine than masculine :3

Identity isnt at the forefront of my brain, im just me.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    I'm genderfluid! <: I tend a little bit towards female and agender, but I definitely have my man days. Although I just don't care enough about how people perceive my gender to explicitly say so unless asked. I generally just roll with whatever gender people assign to me. Plus that makes them more comfortable, which is always a good thing. And we don't really take gender seriously anymore unless you're in a conservative culture where there are specific roles and customs prescribed to genders. I mean, the most serious thing that comes with gender any more is how relationships function, and with the LGBT movement even that is slowly starting to break down. And how we dress, I suppose. Those are the big two. My experience with social interactions kind of comes down to what the person is like, and I've found men who are more feminine than some of my female friends, but they each identify as their respective gender; thus, I kind of don't really regard gender as all that meaningful any more unless the other person finds it to be so.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Not sure if I count, here, but I'm horrendously uncomfortable with feminine clothing (I unfortunately prefer clothing that would look much better on me if I didn't have friggin' curves everywhere) and have been very attracted to the idea of coming up with a drag king persona for some time now. (Mostly I want to frost my tips, put on heinously 90's clothing, and dance to Backstreet's Back. Don't judge meeee.)

But I do still like makeup and shaped eyebrows, so. I think I just want to be David Bowie, is what's going on.

I've never felt particularly like being a dude or anything, but I definitely like to toe the line of androgyny with how I present myself.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.