Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks for entering, Zeitzbach <3

Whendigo has had something come up, but rest assured everybody will still get their assignments on schedule.

Have a Happy and safe New Years, everyone!

EDIT: Messages have been sent out for January's exchange! (Hope I did it right... >_< )
    I'm not sure when February's registration should open, but for the time being I suppose it can open now xD Hope to see more entrants for next month!
    Last edited by PepperHead; 01-01-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Could be a bit early for February's registration but given that it has fewer days than the rest of the months, it makes sense.

Otherwise I was just thinking like mid-month that registration could begin. I'd say that two weeks prior to the month opening would be enough time to determine availability

Just suggestin~
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Thanks for the input, Aleu! :3 Sounds like a plan, so how about opening registration on the 18th or 19th? Gives people time to register and me/Whendigo time to assign.

I'm also thinking of mixing up the application for next month, by having it to where you include your gallery and a few characters that you may prefer your exchangee to draw. Sound good?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Oo 18/19th. I better make preparation and load by gallery by then.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperHead View Post
    Thanks for the input, Aleu! :3 Sounds like a plan, so how about opening registration on the 18th or 19th? Gives people time to register and me/Whendigo time to assign.

I'm also thinking of mixing up the application for next month, by having it to where you include your gallery and a few characters that you may prefer your exchangee to draw. Sound good?
    That'll be a cool thing. Maybe have the person drawing do a character of their choosing if no preference given or something.

It would be kinda boring if it's always your fursona getting the attention.

-personally I was going to do themes by month for holidays. If there are no holidays for the month then puns (because that's how I roll)-
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    DeerSkunk

Joining

I'd like to join!

1. Username: DeerSkunk
    2. Reference Sheet: I have a lot of characters. Do I only get to have one drawn?
    3. Any months we should know that you cannot participate in in advance?
    I typically can do any time ^^

Thank you for joining, DeerSkunk! I've added you to the list~

You can pick one character that you want drawn, or just link to several c: I'm going to be posting the February thread soon which will explain some things left out / added this month since this was our first month open c:

And for January's participants -
    You may submit your art now, and reapply for February's art exchange if you can!

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    Oh I wanna join! I missed this month! ovo

Username: Bri Mercedes
    Ref Sheets:
    Mercy (phoenix) https://www.weasyl.com/submission/37...ercy-reference
    Keaton ('sona) https://www.weasyl.com/character/28203/keaton
    I'm in all months. I'll let you know when I think I'll be unable to participate.
    Last edited by Bri Mercedes; 01-29-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Weasyl
    Solaris-Meadow
    1. Solaris-Meadow
    2. I have to link to my DA account gallery for my characters because I haven't transferred them all to Weasyl :B I have no preference for what is drawn, it's up to who's doing my trade. http://solaris-meadow.deviantart.com/gallery/41577973
    3. Any months. If I feel I won't be able to do a month then I'll let you know.

Note: I can't draw people at all and I can't draw humanoids very well, in case I get paired up with someone with just human charries.

Thanks for the entries <3 It'd be awesome if you all could help spread the word, too! That way the group will be bigger and more exchange possibilities are, well, possible!