Webfont not caching properly? (Safari 7/OS X)

Hey guys,

The title pretty much says it all. Whenever I open a new window for Weasyl, the webfont for Museo is redownloaded every time, meaning there's often a several-second delay before the text is displayed if Safari decides to download most of the images before the font (which is almost always :).

I did the obligatory poking, and it looks like the caching headers are all set fine, and it works in Chrome (26) & Firefox (24). So it's not your problem, I don't think. But I'm leaving this here because web isn't really my thing so someone else reading probably knows more than me about how to work around this.

I hope it's obvious what I'm talking about, but obligatory screenshot anyway: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...weasylfont.png

ps. is there any particular reason the forum software replaces nonbreaking spaces with asterisks? (wouldn't they break the layout just as much if misused?) :
    Last edited by Nisse; 12-16-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: remove nonbreaking spaces

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    charmander
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisse View Post
    ps. is there any particular reason the forum software replaces nonbreaking spaces with asterisks? (wouldn't they break the layout just as much if misused?) :
    That would be because vBulletin is horrible. Dont worry, were replacing it. =)