Thread: Hiiii

Hiiii

Hi, I'm Sylly. :3 I've been going by a few different aliases in the past few years but about a year ago and a half ago when I started playing Team Fortress 2 on the PC I started going by Sylvester, the Looney Tunes character. For short, people would call me Syl. And one day I just wanted to be VERY SILLY and was like, "What about Sylly?" so I stuck with that! I go by Sylvester on steam though.

Previously on old dA (ohgod) accounts I would go by aliases such as: "arkukittie" "hnngcaat" "daatcaat". The dA I have now, but barley ever use is "foxishhabits". I never went on FA much but I think my username on there is syllywylly or something of the sort!

Onto the whole TF2 thing. I basically play this team based game called TF2 competitively, and it's a lot of fun. It's what I do along with drawing cartoons. :)

So... yeah! Hopefully I can start to be more active in this community. Nice seeing y'all. :3

Weasyl
    Pogonip
    Hi sylly, do you play TF2 in any leagues and do you play highlander or 6v6. Also, what's your class?

Quote Originally Posted by Pogonip View Post
    Hi sylly, do you play TF2 in any leagues and do you play highlander or 6v6. Also, what's your class?
    Next season I'll be playing in UGC Gold as Pyro and UGC 6v6 Steel as Roamer. I have a few seasons as Pyro already and two seasons in Silver 6v6 as Roamer.

Weasyl
    Pogonip
    Quote Originally Posted by sylly View Post
    Next season I'll be playing in UGC Gold as Pyro and UGC 6v6 Steel as Roamer. I have a few seasons as Pyro already and two seasons in Silver 6v6 as Roamer.
    Nice, what's your team's name, I like watching UGC matches so maybe can spot you in a cast. Also like watching Huey Lewis on pyro, guy is beast.