Weasyl
    Levi

Getting around to posting and uploading

I am not particularly "new" here, having had an account since February, but until lately I have not been doing much more than browsing on Weasyl and pretending the forums do not actually exist. I thought it might be good to start using the account I have. Otherwise, it would not make a whole lot of sense to keep it around.

I am a writer who likes to write long things. Not only that, I am a perfectionist most of the time. This of course means submissions from me are few and far between. Nevertheless, you may see me from time to time as I stalk the new submissions page.
    Last edited by Levi; 12-14-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Personal Blog | WagzTail Podcast
    Much thanks to Kalika for the avatar

Hi there, Levi! c: Cute avatar!

Glad to see you pop in the forums ^^ I hope you can become more active around here, too.

Weasyl
    Levi
    We shall see. My forum limit tends to be two or three (so I can make meaningful contributions to those communities I am part of), and there's also the whole how-to-fit-in trial period. Thanks for the welcome, nonetheless!

I can't take credit for the avatar image; that's courtesy of Kalika, and it's in my signature now but apparently signatures don't show up on old posts. I'm an admin on another forum using vBulletin, so it's embarrassing to have not figured it out already, but so it is.
    Personal Blog | WagzTail Podcast
    Much thanks to Kalika for the avatar