Commissions Open/Closed Notifer

Hey Guys, I have a suggestion~

I looked at the list of common suggestions and I don't think anyone has said anything like this so I'll be the first (I think?) to suggest it.

One thing I've noticed is that when someone is open for commissions...They have to either make a journal or a submission about it right?

Well...How about a way to get the watchers attention a little easier, hm?

How about when I open for commissions...people who have selected to find out wither or not my commissions are open will get a little notification in their box that says something along the lines of...

"SpikedKanine is currently taking commissions!"

And it would have like...a Little link on my name or something that links you directly to my journal or whatever or my front page (which should be choose-able) about my prices or the special that I'm currently providing.

On the same hand when I close or have my commissions filled...a little message saying...

"SpikedKanine is no longer taking commissions!" could show up.

I think it would be nice if you were waiting on that one artist to open up for commissions so you could pounce on them....and It could also help artists who constantly get asked if they're open or not(like me LOL) make it just that little bit clearer.

It /might/ be a bit of a white elephant, but at the same time It doesn't seem all that hard to implement and I think It'd be cool, ya know?

Ooh, I really, really, really like this idea.

Full support! I hope this can be implemented, it might boost commissions obtained on this site (which means more traffic).

Quote Originally Posted by coyttl View Post
    Ooh, I really, really, really like this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperHead View Post
    Full support! I hope this can be implemented, it might boost commissions obtained on this site (which means more traffic).
    I'm glad you guys think so! < u >
    And more support/traffic would be great for this website!