Thread: What's up nerds

What's up nerds

hey, i'm new here B)
    i'm 18 years old and live in Texas!!
    i love crocodiles, furries, monsters, robots, and a lot of other things (but those're the big ones)
    i try not to be too much of a jerk, but i'm a bit tactless, so if i ever say something that bothers you it's probably an accident and you should definitely point it out. I learn eventually, I swear.
    other than that, I'm short, stubborn, a little shy and anxious, and eager to meet and talk to you guys!!! I'm also totally OK with whatever pronouns you wanna use for me, he/she/they/xe, it's all good.

with introductions outta the way I'd just like to say that Weasyl is a really cool website and i'll definitely tell people about it!!! /w\ keep up the good work, guys

- - - Updated - - -

woah if you double post it updates the original post??? that's really neat and convenient, props to whoever coded that
    Last edited by AlleyMonster; 11-12-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Weasyl
    WildOak
    Hello, welcome to Weasyl
    I can also be kind of tactless sometimes, although I've gotten a little better with that over the years. You have no pronoun preference at all? How do you usually think of yourself in your own mind? I'm just curious, because I know some people don't care which one you use, but they still have a preference for how they think of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AlleyMonster View Post
    woah if you double post it updates the original post??? that's really neat and convenient, props to whoever coded that
    Yes! I love that feature too.