Thread: Hi!

Hi!

You can call me Smoppet or any variation of that you'd like! I decided to join Weasyl to try to be apart of more art sites. Unfortunately I don't like most of the ones I've tried and just end up with deviantART as my only place.
    I'm actually more into drawing people, and I have noticed that this site seems a bit more furry oriented, but I hope I'll still like it here. It certainly seems better than, like, Nabyn. Hurr.
    But anyway, yeah, I like drawing people, mostly portraits, though I'm really trying to get in more fullbody stuff.
    TBH, I'm not really hardcore into things. I just kind of go with the flow.

Weasyl
    R3D
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoppet View Post
    You can call me Smoppet or any variation of that you'd like! I decided to join Weasyl to try to be apart of more art sites. Unfortunately I don't like most of the ones I've tried and just end up with deviantART as my only place.
    I'm actually more into drawing people, and I have noticed that this site seems a bit more furry oriented, but I hope I'll still like it here. It certainly seems better than, like, Nabyn. Hurr.
    But anyway, yeah, I like drawing people, mostly portraits, though I'm really trying to get in more fullbody stuff.
    TBH, I'm not really hardcore into things. I just kind of go with the flow.
    Sup, Smop! I'm the same way as far as consistency goes I really want to get better but I only draw when I am in the mood to. lol I draw mostly anime but I want to get into realism. Tired of drawing cartoony stuff. lol

Hello! *v*
    Yeah, at least with my personal stuff I only draw when I'm in the mood. I wish it could be like that all the time, but I'm in art classes. Hurr.
    Well, I draw realism, so if you ever want any tips or anything, I'd be more that willing to help!

Weasyl
    WildOak
    Hello and welcome! And welcome R3D, I see you're also new

I am also more into drawing people. There is a lot of furry art here because Weasyl first introduced their website at Anthrocon, but it's supposed to be a general art site for everyone. I'm happy to see more human art popping up as new people join. I think we need more advertising in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by catwithpen View Post
    Hello and welcome! And welcome R3D, I see you're also new

I am also more into drawing people. There is a lot of furry art here because Weasyl first introduced their website at Anthrocon, but it's supposed to be a general art site for everyone. I'm happy to see more human art popping up as new people join. I think we need more advertising in that area.
    Yeah, I figured that's why.
    Yeah, I'd definitely like to see more art in that area as well! *v*