Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Webcomics

Weasyl
    spork
    Nobody in to decrypting rita, huh? done by our very own Egypt urnash, doncha know.
    also, her much furrier but on-hiatus comic 5 glasses of absinthe exists.

A lot of great webcomics! (And a lot of fans for Homestuck and Gunnerkrigg)
    Here's a few of my favorites:

Our Valued Customers
    (http://ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/)
    Comics of conversations overhead in a comic book store.

Little Tales (http://www.little-tales.com/)
    A (mostly) journal comic of furry artist Genesis

Peter and Company (http://www.peterandcompany.com/index.php)
    The adventures of a boy and his imaginary friend-who's actually his guardian angel.

Curtailed (http://curtailedcomic.com/)
    Captures the funny moments in the day to day lives of a young furry couple.

Weasyl
    t_iii
    I read far too many webcomics. I'm also the writer/artist of one that's been updating online since 2009, called Fera.

Fera: it's an LGBT romance tale, set in a world of myth and adventure. Three girls set out on a quest to rescue their mentor, finding a world of love, loss, and themselves along the way. May contain traces of cat girl.

Webcomics that I read regularly include;

Girl Genius - steam punk, mad scientists, a talking cat, monsters, and the lost heir of the most powerful of those mad scientists, off on a strange adventure to retake her family home whilst pitted against the Wulfenbach empire.

Misfile - a mix up in the celestial filing depot causes one girl to lose the last 2 years of her life and end up back in highschool rather than off to her dream college, and one guy to wake up as a girl. It's got a good mix of comedy and emotional moments, and plenty of drag racing too.

Mysteries of the Arcana - LGBT comic, two girls exploring a multiverse based on tarot, with the help of a dog boy, robot, and a pile of blue goo.

Star Power - a sci-fi super hero series, after an accident a researcher on a spacestation absorbs the "Star Power" and becomes the last living Star Sentinel, with the usual array of bounty hunters, arch villains, and robot creatures from other dimensions.

El Goonish Shive - a group of highschool friends deal with life, love, magic, morphing, anime style martial arts, furries, aliens... the list really does go on to be honest.

Love Me Nice - essentially a less PG version of Roger Rabbit, where toons are actors working for the big Hollywood studios. Follows the children of an ageing cartoon super star as they have to take on the family business and keep their fathers image intact as he goes into retirement.

Footloose - a fantasy comic that plays with narrative theory, in a fantasy world where being a protagonist is considered an affliction, and filled with plenty of mythical creatures, the cast attend a dojo to learn how to be the best heroes and sidekicks they can be... by practising the ancient martial art of kung shoe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    Nobody in to decrypting rita, huh? done by our very own Egypt urnash, doncha know.
    also, her much furrier but on-hiatus comic 5 glasses of absinthe exists.
    I've only recently read Decrypting Rita, it was the page layouts and how she intertwines each universe in a single page that got my attention.

Last edited by Kringg; 04-16-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Weasyl
    Art Vulpine
    I read the following:

Lackadaisy Cats
    Heavenly Nostrils (From the same person that made Ozzy and Millie)
    Girl Genius
    The Whiteboard
    DeviantArt FurAffinity

Imagination is the Source of Creativity!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Freakin sweet! I'm so checking out some of these (especially those mentioned multiple times - must be good!). I'm very new to webcomics and have only begun reading one (Octopus Pie which I really recommend reading!). It's a pretty big difference for me since I'm so used to manga, but man I'm on board now!

/sorry for reviving an old topic ;x

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    I'm sure I have more to add since the last I posted here, but a quick one: Nimona.
    I'll edit this post and add more later...

Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    I notice that Strays has yet to be mentioned :3
    Super cute webcomic. Semi furry too.
    Plot Synopsis:
    Meela is a young, orphaned lupian (a race of people with wolf-like features) who is struggling to survive on her own. A chance encounter on less than pleasant terms teams her up with Feral, another lupian who happens to be a mute as well as one of the best mercenaries in the land, and who is not quite so welcoming of her forced company as she would like to believe. Fun, danger and plenty of humorous situations follow the two on their wayward adventures, however the seemingly peaceful world they reside in is not quite the paradise that its reputation makes it out to be. When a taboo topic and a dark secret collide, it may unravel their already tattered lives and force each of them to face the reality of the truth, requiring each to make decisions that could alter their lives forever.
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.