Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A group of suggestions.

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Idea 25: Picture ratings, like on SoFurry, you have the ability to rate submissions. I think that'd be a nice thing to have here. With a difference though. Half star ratings. So you can rate something 1 to 10 by clicking on one half of a star. If you hover over the first half of a star, it will be 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9. And the second half, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. Understand what I'm saying?
    I'm not speaking for staff on this, this is just my opinion- I'm not sure that would be a successful feature. I would become very self-conscious of my art. I could draw something I'm immensely proud of and expect maybe 8 or 9 stars. But if I received a very low amount of stars, I'd feel less confident in my work. I think it's best kept to the system of "favoriting" where it's clear that someone enjoys my art regardless of how high of a rating it might get. I may be being sensitive here but I really do think the current system works best.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Weasyl
    charmander
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    As for bulk opening, I think it's just a nice way of doing things with the browser extension. Imagine if you have all the same users of furaffinity and if they all started bulk opening. You'd have to get better hardware to handle the amount of people all using the site as well. Sure, you can handle it now. But what if you have a lot more users?
    We’ll see about that! Weasyl has a much snappier backend than FurAffinity does. =]

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I also agree with Tiggy. When someone favorites one of my songs, it always makes my day but if there was a star system and someone gave me something like 6 or whatever, I'd just go "meh, it's just a number" and it'd lose all meaning.