Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    FibS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Angels, demons, and humans.
    I know I need to draw more things in order to form a more solid opinion. Centaurs look pretty neat to draw.
    Once you get past the initial hurdle of hooves centaurs are very fun.

Werewolves, gore, angry monsters! Teeth, tongues, and drool!

Weasyl
    WildOak
    Birds and cats. But now that I can draw a decent human, that may change to elves and dwarves and fairies

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Otters.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    My favourite OC ship, Volfram (A gray wolf) and Enfys (Purple lizard).

Usually when drawn in pair, Enfys is either trying to get close to Volfram with Volfram always shouting back or getting angry, or it's Volfram who does the approaching and Enfys will turn all shy. It's the kind of thing you will get when a female yaoi fangirl try to ship stuffs, but you never go pass the encounter point nor make them fall in love. The pair is just so darn fun to draw (and cute).

I have a strange preference for beach scenes. I say strange, because IRL I generally don't like going to the beach. O.o

Back when I was working on Suburban Jungle I used to spontaneously draw pics of Tiffany or Drezzer all over the place, on pizza boxes, refrigerator notepads, whatever was handy. I've sorta fallen out of that habit, but I miss it, actually.

-The Gneech

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    ...stuff

I like sergals.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    I'm surprised I haven't already commented on this thread...

These days? Practically everything. No, I'm serious; even if it's something I'm weak at, like architecture. The thrill of the challenge more than makes up for possible frustration (most of the time at least!). I find myself more and more wanting to do things I don't normally do. Although in all seriousness, things that I really like drawing would be organic shapes and lots of details. Subject-wise, I love drawing monsters and animalistic fantasy races, the more unusual the better. I also love drawing plants, although I've found lately I haven't incorporated them as much in my art. Also Celtic knotwork, which I find relaxing and cathartic to draw.