Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Your Favorite Thing to Draw

Some people only draw one type of thing, others have a wide range. Regardless, everyone should have something that they enjoy drawing than other things!

What's your favorite thing to draw, and why?

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    Birds for me! They're cute and easy to draw and there are so many different kinds. When I'm trying a new medium or style, that's what I go to first. I never get tired of them!

... I can't draw. So I can't answer.

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    Agreed, you don't have to be able to draw in order to make art! There are tons of different mediums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri Mercedes View Post
    Agreed, you don't have to be able to draw in order to make art! There are tons of different mediums.
    True! I never said anything contrary! But the thread title is '... to draw'. Now, if it was '.. make art', then I'd be fine.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Architecture, large churches most of all. There's just something so satisfying about it

I really like drawing canine-esque creatures, original species, and things with wings (even though I'm not good at it) c': I guess it's all I've ever drawn when I was younger, but I wish I had branched out and tried people more often so they wouldn't look so terribly awkward xD

Weasyl
    FibS
    Anything with wings, preferably spined wings like dragons or bats. Tails of all kinds are nice too.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Angels, demons, and humans.
    I know I need to draw more things in order to form a more solid opinion. Centaurs look pretty neat to draw.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.