Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Weasyl
    Zalcoti
    Landscapes/environments and mythological stuff. Space art is one thing I love but rarely get a chance to make. Man I need to draw more of this stuff sometime.

Pokemon are probably my favorite thing to draw with a purpose. But If I'm just doodling I'll probably draw a serpentine/wiggly/aquatic creature, or design.

I love digitally painting super innocuous landscapes too, hilly or mountainous ones in particular. I don't do it often, but when I do I always feel good about the end product.

It's too bad I only really got the very far away aspect of landscapes down, I know I can apply what I do to far away bits of landscapes to details on anything in general, but that part just hasn't quite clicked yet.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Kenkou
    Eyes! I spent SO much time drawing them as a child; and that trend still continues. Most of my random doodles are nothing but eyes.

Weasyl
    Badgefox
    I dry to draw realistically ._. but occassionally I might do fantasy

I like drawing lizard ladies. There is something so elegant about it! The female forum just seems so artistic.

Generally I like to doodle whatever. Surprisingly, I have a particularly good time drawing out maps. I don't know why.

I like to draw monsters and odd creatures! (though my gallery doesn't have much of my scarier/less cute stuff yet)
    I also love to surprise people with drawings of their oc/sonas, because I love how happy and excited some people get. I enjoy drawing pictures that tell a story, or can be interpreted more way than one, mainly because I love to see all the different perspectives people have on it. Drawing one off silly doodles is my main goto though, mostly if I need a reaction image, or have to get something silly out of my head.

Weasyl
    The Pink Rose Of Texas
    I like to draw cute characters: chibis, children, and animals...and I like to add lots of colors to them.