Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by nakattack View Post
    Haha, that's how I've been feeling as of late.
    I do know I like both men and women, but the whole gender thing escapes me.
    In most of my relationships I've been the more dominate half, but my relationships are anything goes. lol.
    Same here, "gender" and "sexuality" have such confusing definitions nowadays it's hard to label a lot of people in the grey area correctly. I'd place myself in the "butch" category but I'm not planning to join the UFC or anything. Awesome to see I ain't alone!

Weasyl
    Brace
    Token MtF posting, waiting to be removed with extreme prejudice >_>

Weasyl
    WildOak
    I don't really talk to people about it, but that's more because I'm very introverted and don't talk to people much, period. But I don't feel the need to hide it either; if anyone wants to know, I'll tell them I'm bi. I think living in a big city helps; there's so much diversity, people are generally cool with things like this.

The one exception is my mother. She takes the bible very literally, and the thing abour "kill all gays" scared me shitless. I'm not sure she would actually go that far, but I wasn't willing to bet my life on it, so I just kept my mouth shut until I got a job, and then moved out the first chance I got.

I have a younger brother. He's 18 now. I can't decide if I should tell him or not. I would like to, but I'm afraid my mother may have poisoned his mind against different sexualities...but I know he disagrees with her on other things, and is generally open minded, so it's possible he's open minded about this too, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to risk alienating him. You know, I didn't even realize I was having this dillema until I started writing. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by catwithpen View Post
    I have a younger brother. He's 18 now. I can't decide if I should tell him or not. I would like to, but I'm afraid my mother may have poisoned his mind against different sexualities...but I know he disagrees with her on other things, and is generally open minded, so it's possible he's open minded about this too, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to risk alienating him. You know, I didn't even realize I was having this dillema until I started writing. Any suggestions?
    Bring up recent events regarding the subject (the Chik-Fil-A thing, for instance) to gauge his position real smooth-like. If it seems he's generally accepting and doesn't have his head up his bum about it, tell him with many awkward sibling hugs to seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brace View Post
    I'm confused.

Removed from the forum?

yeah im sure youll be removed from an lgbt friendly forum for being trans* i can definitely see that being a thing that happens

Weasyl
    Tango
    Has long as you're nice you won't be removed, hon. *hugs*

Besides, this place doesn't have the trolls and asshats that -other- places have. So I think you'll be okay.

*loves on his pika*

Weasyl
    shane
    Can I be the token FtM?

For some strange reason black LGBT individuals are frowned upon even more than other races where I live. It's like such "behaviors" aren't expected of us. So, yeah. I'm a black FtM from Virginia who gets called a dyke despite passing 97% of the time. What's up.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    I am omnisexual, or for better description of my feelings towards others is panromantic. Sexual intercourse, though a part of my hormonal drive, doesn't really interest me most of the time. Echoing what obliviousally has mentioned; I am only interested in another being's personality. Not their sex or gender.

For a while now I have been biased towards other women because their character traits are more engaging for me. However, I have been at war over my reasoning as a lot of men have done wrong by me (relationships or otherwise) and that may have pushed me away from them.

I wish I were asexual to match my dissociation with any gender. I may be female, but I don't feel like I am of either sex.
    ^THIS^. Thanks for clearing that up!

Weasyl
    shane
    Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    Not sure i fit in here, but oh well.
    Genderfluid who wish to have a male body here. Won't call myself a transguy, as I feel both male and female, or a mix of both. I just really like the male body, and dislike mine. I don't hate the female body, just don't want one myself :I
    Genderfluid is usually considered transgender, I think. Or at least it's generally accepted underneath the "transgender" umbrella.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief