Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Weasyl
    WildOak
    Quote Originally Posted by Brace View Post
    She's apparently not a lesbian. 10 seconds in google establishes that to within reasonable standards.
    Who?

Weasyl
    meris
    Asexual reporting in. I've seen some really nasty hate towards asexuals (mostly on Tumblr) so hopefully this space is a little friendlier.

Anyway, growing up I was never attracted to girls, so I thought I must be straight. Turns out I was never really attracted to boys either, and I finally found out a couple of years ago that there is a word for that besides "broken."

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    I finally found out a couple of years ago that there is a word for that besides "broken."
    I wish so dearly that this was taught in schools. Public school sex-ed does not at all cover asexuality, so it's rough growing up around horny teens thinking that there's something wrong with you D:

I have a feel for you man.

Weasyl
    N/A
    For most of my life, I figured I was straight.

Then for a while I thought I was bi. Then gay. Then bi again.

I'm not sure how to think or feel about it. I do not know what it is that I want. Because of this, I've worried about me falling for others and then having a change of heart whilst with them.

I don't think I'm really made for serious relationships. At least, not yet. For now I'm content with friendships, old and new, until someone comes along again, where we become even closer friends where it becomes evident that to me, they are special, to a point where I feel very certain about my feelings, where I decide to just go with what I'm feeling and see where it leads. They could be male, female, or somewhere in-between. I just have to find out who they are.

But then they end up as becoming a destroyed friendship, or one that is difficult to build back up again, hence why I'm scared to fall in love with anybody. Yet I want to love someone and have them love me.

I'm the conflicted type.
    Last edited by FishNChips; 08-05-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brynja View Post
    She said she could no longer take Michelle Rodriguez seriously after hearing that she was a lesbian (Note: I don't follow celebrities, so this could just be more gossip).
    She's not a lesbian herself, but she seems to have a large lesbian following. I know there's always been a lot of rumors about her sexuality, because she often plays 'butch' characters and is a bit abrasive herself, but that's likely the media and viewers falling into the 'tomboy = lesbian' thing.

If she did fall into the LGBT spectrum, I have the feeling she'd be bisexual. But that's just personal opinion. :O
    drawing and graphicsblackacres pipedreams furaffinity deviantart
    roleplay and writingraggedbreath charahub insanejournal

avatar by loadedpistol of furaffinity

Virginia seems to be pretty conservative and queer-unfriendly, at least the parts of it I'm familiar with (northern areas, mostly).

Yo. Pansexual and genderfluid here. I came from a small town and always identified as a bisexual until I came to college and learned about differing genders and pansexuality so I figured that fit better. I was always out to my friends, but never my family. Last year or so I was thinking about transitioning (and then learned I had a transphobic BF YAY) but never really talked about it. The problem was I still felt decently female sometimes or rather wanted to be able to switch back and forth? So instead I found that genderfluid sort of fit me better. I am just now coming out about being genderfluid to my friends and still am not out at all to my family. :/

I'm pretty afraid to come out to my family cause they seem a bit homophobic in general. Atm I have half of my head shaved and my family was like, "Oh you should just shave it all off!" And my mom got angry and said "No she'll look like a dyke." and she's pissed that I don't shave my legs anymore and such. She's always hated that I try and wear men's clothes so whenever I shop with her it's been annoying cause she won't let me go to the Men's section. Now that I live on my own I can finally start buying the clothes I like. My brother has also called me a dyke a couple times...Eventually I'd like to shave all my hair off (I dig the half shaved look and don't wanna lose financial support from my mom) and get a chest binder so on days I feel masculine I can appear so and on days I'm feminine I can show it. Only recently has it occurred to me about bathroom situations on days I feel/look really masculine (hopefully I don't freak anyone out too much <__>). Pronouns sort of don't matter to me he, she, or they all work for me and since how I feel can change day to day I don't care/expect people to keep up with which one I prefer at the time.

Also thought about starting up a lesbianfurs group like the one on FA, but the group system really isn't implemented yet so until then there's not much point I guess? If anyone's interested feel free to send me a message.

I always questioned myself when I was younger even in elementary school, didn't know anything about sexuality at that time aside from "gay" and whenever that word was uttered it was always in a bad sense. When I started middle school my mom decided to get our house internet (so trippy!) and I found a chat site about anime, had no idea it was for roleplaying so I had a lot of different experiences first off, anyways, during my teen years I decided to start calling myself bi. I liked both boys and girls (and anything in between, @w@ futas~), didn't know herms existed or even that there was more than 3 sexualities, ohmuhgawd so much information for my tiny teen mind. When I started to come out to my friends, a one of my boyfriends I came out to told me there was no way I could bisexual since I never kissed of laid with another female, I mean since ya know he was bi he had to know all the secret club rules right?

Much later 16~17 I believe I found out about LGBT and different sexualities and learned about pansexuality, I thought that fit be best since I'm pretty open about whoever I date, I mean I can be shallow but I don't care if you're a mix -n- match Mr/Mrs Potato head. After getting over looks I get attached to personality and how someone treats me, and yeah yeah I'm a special snowflake cause all pansexuals just wanna be special and only get with people for personality and no other sexuality does. Anywho, I read a bit of what Kexx said about being genderfluid, dunno if that's what I call myself but an old friend of mine gave me a "guys name" because I "act" like a guy alot (with how I act towards women? I dunno), but she/he is something that gets thrown around a lot with me people guessing if I'm really female (cause everyone knows girls aren't allowed on the internet), it all makes me wish I was a herm so I could openly say "I'm both" I guess? I dunno, I wish I had a dong is the moral of the story. :I

Weasyl
    Ratte
    The thing about pansexuality that people seem to forget is that it doesn't mean pansexuals don't have standards when people say "hearts not parts" and it also doesn't just mean that someone is "a bisexual who wants to feel special," as I've heard many put it. Pansexuals can be/are attracted to those outside of the gender binary, so not just cismales and cisfemales, but also transpeople, agender people, list goes on. It's more about just being "gender blind" as some like to call it, where a person's gender is not really a factor in what you'd find attractive, but their looks and personality are considered (standards are still a thing). Typically bisexuals are only attracted to cismales and cisfemales, not those outside of the binary, so it really bugs me when people go, "Oh, you're pansexual? Don't you mean bisexual?" No, no I don't.

I've seriously basically been told a couple times now that as a pansexual I don't exist, and that as a transman I need to "not pretend and not give a fuck what people think" or to "make a joke out of it" and that, in response to there being LGBT violence in my college, "there's also violence against straights too." God just thinking about this pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    The thing about pansexuality that people seem to forget is that it doesn't mean pansexuals don't have standards when people say "hearts not parts" and it also doesn't just mean that someone is "a bisexual who wants to feel special," as I've heard many put it. Pansexuals can be/are attracted to those outside of the gender binary, so not just cismales and cisfemales, but also transpeople, agender people, list goes on. It's more about just being "gender blind" as some like to call it, where a person's gender is not really a factor in what you'd find attractive, but their looks and personality are considered (standards are still a thing). Typically bisexuals are only attracted to cismales and cisfemales, not those outside of the binary, so it really bugs me when people go, "Oh, you're pansexual? Don't you mean bisexual?" No, no I don't.

I've seriously basically been told a couple times now that as a pansexual I don't exist, and that as a transman I need to "not pretend and not give a fuck what people think" or to "make a joke out of it" and that, in response to there being LGBT violence in my college, "there's also violence against straights too." God just thinking about this pisses me off.
    FAF, the original sexuality poll thread. Got me so boiled, if I seriously wanted to be some special snoflake why would I show it through sexuality? Lol.