Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3DS Thread

  1. #1
    Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above You
    Posts
    90

    3DS Thread

    Here is a place to share what 3DS game you are currently playing!

    Kingdom Hearts 3D
    Last edited by StrawberryPawz; 08-04-2012 at 03:22 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    Ive been contemplating on purchasing a 3DS. Is it really worth the 170 dollars or should I just wait for another possible price drop?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Ive been contemplating on purchasing a 3DS. Is it really worth the 170 dollars or should I just wait for another possible price drop?
    Are you excited for any current/future releases for it?

    My 3DS was a gift, at full price, but I am excited for Paper Mario Sticker Star and Animal Crossing, not to mention drawing with Colors!3D when I'm not home is nice.

    I'd give my friend code, but the only online game I have is Pokemon Black and I kinda lost interest in the mainstream Pokemon games since they're just too grindy. I prefer Ranger and Pokepark.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  4. #4
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    Are you excited for any current/future releases for it?
    Ocarina of time, and the star fox 3ds game have my attention.

    I also hear rumors that they are making a Majora's Mask 3ds game, although I am not sure if this is true.

  5. #5
    I was interested in the handheld a while back. But the obvious lack of third party support is going to cripple the hand held.

    That being siad, hold off on getting one. the 3dsXL is said to be on its way.

  6. #6
    Retired Staff Tiger's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    grrl
    Posts
    1,287
    I got it the day it was released (os much money :c ) and although I use it, until recently there were no really good 3DS games for quite a while, IMO. Now some better games are coming out. The first time I played StarFox 64 3D, I legit almost cried it was so beautiful. Kid Icarus looks good, though I haven't played it. And I am very excited for Paper Mario and Animal Crossing! And there are some neat features to the system, too. I'd say $170 is a much more fair price than the original price.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    I was interested in the handheld a while back. But the obvious lack of third party support is going to cripple the hand held.

    That being siad, hold off on getting one. the 3dsXL is said to be on its way.
    What's the point of a handheld that can barely fit in a pocket?
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekai View Post
    What's the point of a handheld that can barely fit in a pocket?
    Backpack
    Satchel
    Purse

    Few others I'm missing.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Backpack
    Satchel
    Purse

    Few others I'm missing.
    As someone who suffers from poor eyesight, I can say with certainty that the normal screen on the 3DS is perfectly fine and 99.9% of people will likely be able to see it.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  10. #10
    Premium User Ten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    DFW Texas
    Posts
    8
    as someone with poor eyesight and an owner of the original 3DS

    I can say with certainty that the normal screen, while decent enough, suffers from its size. So much detail is lost in the eye squintingly small size of it all. Kid Icarus looks great, but it's hard to see it on the small screen.

    I will be getting a 3DSxL on launch. I will carry it the same way I carry my regular 3DS; in my messenger bag, and I will enjoy the larger screen with improved viewing angles (which has made the 3D More robust and easier on viewer's eyes). I will enjoy the longer lasting battery and the more comfortable design.

    the 3DS XL is amazing :3

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •