Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your Favorite Things...About Yourself

So what are they? What is it you like about yourself - the things that capture the essence of what you're about?

For me, I'm very creative. While being stuck in my head a lot isn't always so great, I do pride myself on having a vivid imagination that I use frequently. I have this real strong sense of humor. Not everyone gets it, I'm sure, but it both entertains me and helps me cope with life. I also really dig how I look. I love it.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I have fabulous hair, an awesome accent, I'm good at singing, a sharpshooter in FPS games and skilled in games in general, I have a good sense of humor and manage to make people laugh, I know what I'm doing with my life.

Plus I'm the only Khajiit around, which makes me precious!

I'm a buffwuff both in my awesomely designed fursona (which I drew myself) and IRL through lots of hard work and a healthy, active lifestyle. I finally have a job lined up after 4 years of what seemed like aimless drifting. Throughout that entire time, I never once had to lower myself to taking social assistance or even drawing unemployment, because I'd saved my money from my last job and managed to get odd jobs while I looked for a new one. I've made some awesome friends and kept them through some pretty rough times in life just by being myself and being true to them. I've become a valued, trusted member of several online communities, including a weekly podcast that's pretty niche since it began a little under a year ago but seems to gain a few new listeners with each episode. I've been practicing guitar for about as long and am gradually getting to the point where I can play what I want. I'll probably be getting back into drawing some time soon too.
    Last edited by Wolf-Bone; 09-15-2013 at 09:00 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I think one of the things I like about myself is my general optimism. I used to be awfully pessimistic but after a few years of life experiences I've turned that around. It's important to have a good outlook on things, maybe something you thought was impossible turned out to be something great all because you worked hard and had a good attitude. I say general because I do have bad days, bad moods because of various things and whatnot. But yeah, viewing life with optimism will get you far farther in life than being constantly negative.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    my humility

Weasyl
    Brace
    I have principles. I know when I'm right and when I'm wrong and stick to my guns even when my views are dismissed due to unpopularity. I'm resilient. I'm intelligent.

None of this has any practical use, but hey.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I can pun at the speed of light.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Venya
    I'm sarcastic and very truthful as well. I try my hardest not to tell a lie. also im creative too when I can be. ^_^

Weasyl
    Abbi_Normal
    I guess I like to think I'm creative and clever, but everyone thinks they're creative and clever. I guess I'm pretty good at sewing and drawing and writing and brainstorming and strategy games and such. I always earnestly try to be as honest and dependable as I can, even if sometimes against my own interests. I've lived an interesting enough life to have gotten myself into trouble, but I've found I can always get myself out again (of course, everybody manages to get out of trouble, until they don't, and then they aren't around to say it), including my share of physical altercations/fights, that with one or two exceptions I've won or at least given at least as good as I got, and even one or two that were actually pretty damn awesome, according to onlookers. I've hitchhiked through a pretty good chunk of Canada. I have some pretty bitchin' tattoos.

But really. It's my hair. My hair is awesome. It's a prideful, luxurious mane. I admire it, as an equal. It's strong, shiny, smooth, soft, curly, incredibly long, ridiculously thick (I can twist it into a thing as thick as a barge rope) and highly independent. I don't style my hair, I negotiate with it civilly--if sometimes tensely--and we come to a mutually agreeable decision. I would, and indeed could, never simply impose my tyrant dictates on such a free and majestic creature as this. Even the bravest of hairdressers have proven no match for my wild, willful, maverick mane.

I also won a colouring contest held by a local magazine when I was, like, six. It was an off-brand Beanie Baby kangaroo and a free copy of the next issue of the magazine. Can you say SCORE.

Weasyl
    WildOak
    I am not the most talented person, but I work hard and it pays off. I'm also honest and dependable. What I like most is that I can accept myself for who I am, every part of me, even the things that would make some people think I'm weird or maybe even crazy. I see a lot of people struggling with that, so I am grateful that I am able to be happy with who I am.