Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango

Thinking of running an adventure here.

I've got a lot of time on my hands for at least a month. So, instead of doing nothing but reading Cracked.com or rotting my brain with Netflix I want to run an adventure. So, I'm looking for players who would be interested. Also, I'd like some input as to what kind of adventure you guys want to play. High adventure? Fantasy horror? Or something more modern day? Let me know. I'll be looking for between 3 and 5 players if possible. If you say yes please be active if you can. It'll be play-by-post here on the forums.

Thanks!
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

What experience do you have running?

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by coyttl View Post
    What experience do you have running?
    I've been running various RPGs since I was 12. I'm 34 right now. Mostly D&D (started AD&D) but have run Pathfinder, Vampire: The Masquerade, Star Wars (Both the Westend D6 version and the current D20). I had a Pathfinder Skype group going until two of the players had to take a break due to life. I tend to focus way more on role playing than combat since that tends to give a more immersive gaming experience to the players. I ran one adventure in high school that was a murder mystery involving only one combat encounter. The group wanted me to run the adventure -again- just to see if it could have been done with a different outcome. I usually try to have a few possible endings depending on what the players decide.
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Weasyl
    Tango
    So, anyone interested?

Hey!
    Sorry, I *would* be, but I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. Good luck with it, though. I'll be following (reading) along.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6

Weasyl
    Fayv
    sure I'm interested

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    sure I'm interested
    Great! I'll see about waiting for two more. If nothing else I could run it as a solo adventure.

Weasyl
    saouchi
    i might be interested
    -Sao

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by saoren View Post
    i might be interested
    Awesome! I'll wait for one more before we start going over character sheets and what kind of setting you guys want to play in.

Weasyl
    Ouiji
    Just noticed this, count me in ^^