Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Annemays and mango

Weasyl
    N/A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

This guy did all the animation an such himself.. holy sheeeet. So good!

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    The ones I loved so far are the following

Assassination Classroom - Hilarious stuff

Seven Deadly Sins - Great fantasy series even has a giantess in it and doesn't have much filler

Death Parade - JUST WATCH IT

Your Lie in April - THE FEELS

Weasyl
    QTMelon

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^Definitely on my watch list, that illustration looks too freakin' cute to say no to!

So, Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blades Works has just started up again for its second season. Ufotable never ceases to amaze me with their animation - the opening alone is so well done! Time to wait weekly for new eps again.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Intense cooking show ever.

http://animeroom.tv/Shokugeki-no-Souma-episode-1

(also yes that is Kirito's voice actor from SAO)
    Last edited by QT Melon; 04-05-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Not sure if it belongs here, but I just found Batman of Shanghai. It's a three part animated short (with Batman!) set in 1930s Shanghai. Worth a watch for the visuals alone. That Catwoman design is so cool.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Not sure if it belongs here, but I just found Batman of Shanghai. It's a three part animated short (with Batman!) set in 1930s Shanghai. Worth a watch for the visuals alone. That Catwoman design is so cool.
    Yeah that animation company Wolf Smoke is really cool https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfSomke/videos

They also did this short on Kung Fu Cooking girls

Just a warning there's a bit of a nip slip and some suggestiveness if you watch the HD version linked in their youtube comment

But the Youtube one should have eliminated it.

Warning it also might cause hunger.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I discovered two manga that i want to get in to.
    "Wolf Children Ame and Yuki" and "Parasyte". The first looks outstandingly adorable and the second is a lot more gory. It reminds me of Animorphs without the animal morphing kids. It's the alien infested people that turn into some monster creatures and attack other people.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Recently reading Magi.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    I have been watching the following

GATE - I love when worlds crossover and this one has such a nice charm to it and even points to some political issues today.

Gangsta - The style of this anime is pretty interesting, also one of the main characters is deaf so it's interesting to see what the author is putting into this.

Charlotte - Same group that did Angel Beats, this one is keeping me interested. Basically a something like. "Heroes" anime

Arslan Senki - Heroic Legend of Arslan, happy to see this getting a longer adaptation than the OAVs I saw long ago and same animation design for Full Metal Alchmist

Food Wars - It's just so wonderful and makes me hungry.

Monster Musume - it's funny enough though I'm not gonna lie I get tired of the harem formula rather quickly. I just like seeing quirky designs like a Cyclops girl and such.

Gakkou Gurashi - I don't want to spoil this one, just watch the entirety of the first episode if you can without someone spoiling for you.

Ushio no Tora - another one I'm happy to see expanded into a TV series, watched the OAVs back int he day

Shimoneta - (A boring World where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist) - this one often has hit the tumblr a lot, but it is very hilarious like B Gata H Kei

My wife is the Student Council President - 8 minute episodes that also hit the ranchy hilarious anime.